Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Juggernaut nerf ><

•Juggernaut no longer increases the cooldown of Charge by 5 seconds and now makes Charge and Intercept share a cooldown instead. Now increases the duration of your Charge stun by 2 sec.

Really? I mean..really?

The moment i see Frost mage now, i'll just turn back and run as much as i can... ><

When you see the broken class, you run away only now?

Really? Not before?

Then perhaps it needed a nerf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    When you see the broken class, you run away only now?

Really? Not before?

Then perhaps it needed a nerf?

Erm no..? I play warriors since TBC, so..im not rolling the new fotm class or w/e.

I just wanted to discuss it..lol

Also where is the mage nerf's?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuz Kontrol View Post
    As a Priest, I'm feeling pretty happy. ^_^
    Great contribution to the thread please keep sharing your infinite wisdom with us so that we too may become enlightened!

OT: It's stupid that they give us leap, with all it's bugs and limitations and longer CD just to take away intercept.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

It's not that bad, if they change the 4 piece to charge instead of intercept. Think about it
    Glyphed + talented, 9 second charge cooldown. 3.5 second stun after each one. A stun which isn't on normal DRs.

fuck yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Incoming every PvP warrior changing from arms to fury or prot.

But seriously, they buff our damage, and nerf our mobility, arms warriors are pretty much gonna be the "kite him till the match ends or we lose!" class.

lol! if u didnt see some kind of radical nerf inc u must be special

Deleted
    I don't approve of this, but only because I think they'll forget to change our 4set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    It's not that bad, if they change the 4 piece to charge instead of intercept. Think about it
    Glyphed + talented, 9 second charge cooldown. 3.5 second stun after each one. A stun which isn't on normal DRs.

fuck yea.
    If the change goes live and if the 4 piece pvp set is changed to reducing the cooldown of charge even further, and thats a BIG if (4 sec charge, lol ya right, they wont allow that), then it would be awesome but even more OP than it is now. So I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by phallout View Post
    We saw a radical DAMAGE nerf, maybe a stun-nerf, inc, considering we're too bursty and can make people explode. Then they give us higher sustained damage and nerf our mobility. Rofl?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phallout View Post

I was expecting..Herois Strike dmg nerf/ Throwdown/CS Nerf...but not on Juggernaut..? It's almost impossible to kill a good mage NOW, and if this change go live..well..you know..as i said.. when you see mage turn away and run as much as you can.. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by deathtakes View Post
    If the change goes live and if the 4 piece pvp set is changed to reducing the cooldown of charge even further, and thats a BIG if (4 sec charge, lol ya right, they wont allow that), then it would be awesome but even more OP than it is now. So I highly doubt it.
    No, it would be 9 seconds assuming they change the 4 set. 14 if they don't.

Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

At the risk of sounding like a total idiot here: Can't you guys just skip the talent?
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

No, it's directly linked to both Throwdown and bladestorm, plus it's what makes charge usable in combat in the first place, so skipping it would be worse off anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    No, it's directly linked to both Throwdown and bladestorm.
    Ahh, thank you.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

* Ring of Frost: Radius shrunk to 8 yards, and inner "safe" radius is now 4.7 yards (exactly matching graphic). Dispelling the effect of Ring of Frost will now make the target immune to being refrozen for 3 seconds. If a second Ring of Frost is cast by the same mage while the first is still active (via Cold Snap), the first will now disappear and cease functioning.
    This was the "whooping" control nerf mages got, i must say i am impressed at blizzards retarded mindset, RoF can be avoided fuck that skill do something about the 200 Frost Nova procs they got you fagg0ts

And ya blizzard will forget about our 4set without a doubt.
    Oh hi

Deleted
    •Heroic Strike damage has been reduced by 20%.
    •War Academy no longer buffs Heroic Strike or Cleave. It now buffs Mortal Strike, Raging Blow, Devastate, Victory Rush and Slam.

SO MUCH WIN IN HERE !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a total idiot here: Can't you guys just skip the talent?
    No, then we cannot charge in combat.

Time to roll gnome warrior for escape artist lol...

Hmm yeah okay I'm gonna try to make it work. But I do think they forgot that Heroic Leap doesn't actually work. It bugs 99,99999999999999% of the time.

I like them taking damage away from heroic strike, I would really like to use slam. But slam resets our swing timer, thus not worth using it.