Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Dunno.

For Bear, it's really not important (and if the armor buff is not a tooltip fix, then it is a buff). Sure, your damage got nerfed, but who really cares about that? Blizzard's Vengeance mechanic throws like 105810581 AP at you, you could practically auto-attack for threat. Almost all progression tanks are already avoiding hit and expertise like the plague for that reason. Ferals were already the highest DPS tank on every fight besides Magmaw according to WoL.

For Cats, it's probably a dps decrease, but likely nothing incredibly massive. I imagine they'll adjust for it in a later PTR patch as there is still a lot of stuff missing in this one (Chaotic meta gem fix plox).

Edited to adjust for the new patch notes and comments made towards this post.
    Sorry man, but these nerfs are un-needed. Reducing, that is, DRAMATICALLY reducing feral bleed dmg means we have an even greater unlikelyhood of killing any caster class. If all you can do is keep spamming mangle (with a miss rate, and resil) at a mage until their blink or iceblock comes back up, you have no chance. No chance. And hunters locks and spriests are now in the unkillable territory. And as for holy paladins, instead of watching the fight and seeing who is messing up, or getting hit by the rng dmg, and using holy shock- wog, you now have to spam holy light over and over and over and over, no matter what, even on people that aren't misisng any health to get free spells to proc. I can't see this shit lasting more than a day. Pallys are gonna be oom with the first minute of a fight, having to use expensive spells to heal people, instead of knowing the fights, and being predictive and pro-active. Awful.

And wtf they buffed every gd alliance racial is beyond me. It's obvious the persons in charge of wow have ZERO idea wtf they are doing. Oh well, Halo mmo, or the old republic might be good.

Omg well done blizz you manged to fail once more at nerfing the classes that clearly needed to be nerfed. For once nerf mages, rogues, and locks, for once all im asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Ferals got nerfed.

Where is the mage and warlock nerfs...?

Warlock (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)

* Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%.
    * Drain Mana has been removed from the game.

Talent Specializations
    Affliction

* Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.

Demonology

* Demonic Rebirth now highlights summoning spells when active.
    * Inferno no longer increases the radius of Hellfire.

Destruction

* Shadow and Flame can now proc from Incinerate in addition to Shadow Bolt.

Glyphs

* Glyph of Soul Swap cooldown has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 10 seconds.

^Here are your Warlock nerfs. The only buff/positive change was to Shadow and Flame, which has been needed for over an entire exp.

when will be this patch come?

Quote Originally Posted by akumaownu View Post
    charge and intercept the same CD? Why are u doing this now? Just take out the warrior class because they are gimp now... For all the warriors out there... Just reroll another class
    Are you serious, warriors will now go from dealing 60k+ in a couple gcds to actually having somebody live through an intercept stun. Their PVE damage will be fine (and as always, next tier of gear they'll scale MUCH better than every single other class and wreck people again).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    Ferals got nerfed.

Where is the mage and warlock nerfs...?
    should i order u some reading glasses? its right there....

many bugs? how many? 5? 20040? 56?

"Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%."

On live, it's definitely 10/20% currently. Is this a decrease from a previous PTR patch, or is it actually getting increased? Damn you confusing patch notes!

Glyphs

* Glyph of Death's Embrace no longer refunds Runic Power when self-healing via Lichborne.
    Umm, what about ghoul healing in Unholy?

# Both the Baradin's Wardens and Hellscream's Reach Commendations are now Bound to Account items.

Does this mean i can send Commendations from my horde character to my alliance character?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxtro View Post
    # Both the Baradin's Wardens and Hellscream's Reach Commendations are now Bound to Account items.

Does this mean i can send Commendations from my horde character to my alliance character?
    are now Bound to Account items.

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 06:31 PM ----------

I honestly have to laugh every time I see a warrior say WTFBBQYUNERFCHARGE!?
    I then see that same warrior charge someone, heroic leap away into an intercept, and get only 1 dr against their throwdown.
    They took he stun off heroic leap for a reason, and it wasn't so you can get OUT of range to stunlock someone in the ground...
    Warriors complaining about mobility problems when they're using leap to get another stun.
    derp

I just wish Blizzard would learn to program the mechanics of PvP seperately from PVE-

If you don't want bears to be immune to player fear - program it to be unusable against players - not NPC's.
    It seems to me that a lot of the changes that keep happening to all the different classes are
    based on something I could care less about -- PVP -- and end up highly detrimental to what I enjoy most.

Only bright side to this patch is finally getting a warstomp in bear form. Now if they'd only give me my thorns back...

they didnt fix shaman mana regen? Really?