2.87 GB Wow movie looking for a host

Run time: 1 hour 33 min long

Subject: Every single boss in the game up to patch 3.0.9, including the ones no longer available, "special" bosses like the demon Atiesh, event bosses, original Naxxramas, Zul'Gurub et cetera.

Title: CB02 Every Boss In The Game (3.0.9)

Technical Specifications: H.264 codec, MP4 format, 1280*720p resolution, 4000 kbits/sec data rate, ~29.97 frames per second

Author: Coldbear, a.k.a. Pär Larsson (that would be me, Hi!)

Location: On my hard-drive, unseeded torrent on The Pirate Bay, two-part downgraded quality on Megavideo, trailer on Youtube, cut-up bastardized music-changed ten-part version uploaded onto Youtube by ...a fan, I guess.

I realize that I am very unlikely to find a free host for this in the next year. I am unemployed and won't be paying for a host anytime soon.

Help?

DUDE OMG WTF LOL u R LAIK TWO YERS BEHIN IDJOT!11

Yeah, sure. It also occurred to me that maybe some smart people might have a better solution than me getting a job and paying for a host before my HDD dies and I/we lose this forever. No, there won't be an updated version unless you make one. I like having a life and going to the Crossfit gym, thank you very much.

I'm a movie-maker, the whole technical stuff and hosting is a bit scary to me.

No one is going to sit and watch boss kills for an hour and a half straight.

Split the videos up into their respective raid zones and upload them to youtube.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

^ This.

I agree with Glo, make it shorter and more easy to watch, put them together in the correct zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow. i appreciate the work you did here. but holy crap man, thats alot of boss fights.if you want to make one thats more appealing to the masses you could cut out the mundane world bosses and such, and even the lowbie instance fights and just show maybe 2-3 minutes of each raid boss in the game.

but to be honest you did a great job editing that video and adding in some nice moments reflecting on the old world and memorable places.

Deleted
    As others have said, and while I do admire your work, cut it up into sections so people don't have to watch 1.5h of bossfights. As much as I love these fights, even I wouldn't.

How about the most obvious choice, www.warcraftmovies.com

And yes, it would be better if you can recut it into smaller pieces, one per expansion perhaps?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Ok, good points. I already tried WCM. As said in the OP which apparently was too long a post, it's on Youtube in ten segments, easy to find. That said people do download and watch it or stream it on Megavideo:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=106475

http://thekingdomofernor.com/serendi...ft-movies.html
    Buddhist says: It's actually not as boring as you might think, it was edited very well, great music, great effort.

http://www.worldofraids.com/news/555...-the-game.html

Either case, thanks for the replies and suggestions. I was expecting a bit more hatred and trolling.

Deleted
    Ohhhh Archimonde! How i miss spending half the raid teaching ppl how to use their tears b4 they hit the ground! !

Hunters and their lagg business! :P