Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Super whine thread

Hijacking this thread to say

Merging all the whine threads into 1, if you want to complain about it do it in here so i can ignore you

THESE ARE ALREADY IN GAME AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

* (Mangle) Bear now deals 300% normal damage, down from 360%. Additional damage reduced by 17%, from 1044 to 870.
    * Thrash base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 243 to 202. Bleed effect base damage also reduced by 17%, from [ 7.8% of AP + 455 ] to [ 7.8% of AP + 379 ]
    * Lacerate damage has been reduced by 17%, from [ 11.5% of AP + 295.99 ] damage + [ 0.038% of AP + 118.4 ] bleed over 15 sec to [ 9.58% of AP + 246.66 ] damage + [ 0.032% of AP + 98.65 ] bleed over 15 sec.
    * Frenzied Regeneration now regenerates 0.15% of max health for each point of rage, down from 0.3%.
    * Swipe base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 171 to 143.
    * Maul now scales from 30% of Attack Power, down from 36%.
    * Pulverize now deals 100% weapon damage, down from 120%. Base additional damage reduced by 17%, from 541 to 450.
    * Leader of the Pack now causes you to gain 8% of your maximum mana, up from 4%.

THESE ARE NEW COMING NEXT PATCH (subject to change as per the ptr)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

* Berserk no longer clears the effect of Fear or makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
    * Lacerate damage has been reduced by approximately 20%.
    * Mangle (Bear Form) weapon damage (at level 80+) has been reduced to 235%, down from 300%.
    * Mangle (Cat Form) weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased to 460%, up from 360%.
    * Maul damage has been reduced by approximately 20%.
    * Rake damage has been reduced by 10%.
    * Rip damage has been reduced by 10%.
    * Shred weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased to 450%, up from 350%.

Unconfirmed
    * Thick Hide now increases armor while in Bear Form by an additional 26/52/78%, up from 11/22/33%.
    ----------------------

OP's post
    This is probs a QQ thread but Meh if i didnt post it some 1 else would

As a druid im fine with them taking away our immunity 2 fear effects with the use of beserk, but if your going 2 punish 1 class y not punish the rest of the classes that can become immune to fear aswell?
    yeah i know we are hard 2 CC and mages are hard to get near but i dont see any nerf's to their multiple CC's and escape abilities.

i see 2 things that is increased. to be honest now that every 1 has their free honor gear druids dont hit for as much as they used to... yeah we have awesome ticks on our dots but then so do locks and i dont see them gettin nerfed...

ok im done now go abuse the s#!t outta me if u want

* (Mangle) Mangle now deals 300% normal damage, down from 360%. Additional damage reduced by 17%, from 1044 to 870.
    * Thrash base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 243 to 202. Bleed effect base damage also reduced by 17%, from [ 7.8% of AP + 455 ] to [ 7.8% of AP + 379 ]
    * Lacerate damage has been reduced by 17%, from [ 11.5% of AP + 295.99 ] damage + [ 0.038% of AP + 118.4 ] bleed over 15 sec to [ 9.58% of AP + 246.66 ] damage + [ 0.032% of AP + 98.65 ] bleed over 15 sec.
    * Frenzied Regeneration now regenerates 0.15% of max health for each point of rage, down from 0.3%.
    * Swipe base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 171 to 143.
    * Maul now scales from 30% of Attack Power, down from 36%.
    * Berserk no longer clears the effect of Fear or makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
    * Pulverize now deals 100% weapon damage, down from 120%. Base additional damage reduced by 17%, from 541 to 450.
    * Leader of the Pack now causes you to gain 8% of your maximum mana, up from 4%.
    * Thick Hide now increases armor while in Bear Form by an additional 26/52/78%, up from 11/22/33%.
    Last edited by Alski; 2011-01-07 at 11:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Posted by Bashiok
    Haha, don't worry about it. It's like, three clicks for me to suspend someone. It's super duper easy.

Welcome to the life of warriors, for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Welcome to the life of warriors, for once.
    Or the result, of massive Frost Mage QQ...I mean god forbid anyone counter a Frost Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    warriors, the ones who still have the ability to do just exactly what the OP was reffering to.

please go read the tooltip for zerker rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

yes cause warriors with 100% ARP dont hurt one bit..
    OnT i for one dont mind a justified nerf and ferals do some horrible damage from time to time..

but im still wondering whats up with mages? seems to me ghostcrawler finally settled with his class.

So how many of these "fixes" are coming and how many are live?

Feral
    •(Mangle) Mangle now deals 300% normal damage, down from 360%. Additional damage reduced by 17%, from 1044 to 870.
    •Thrash base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 243 to 202. Bleed effect base damage also reduced by 17%, from [ 7.8% of AP + 455 ] to [ 7.8% of AP + 379 ]
    •Lacerate damage has been reduced by 17%, from [ 11.5% of AP + 295.99 ] damage + [ 0.038% of AP + 118.4 ] bleed over 15 sec to [ 9.58% of AP + 246.66 ] damage + [ 0.032% of AP + 98.65 ] bleed over 15 sec.
    •Frenzied Regeneration now regenerates 0.15% of max health for each point of rage, down from 0.3%.
    •Swipe base damage has been reduced by 17%, from 171 to 143.
    •Maul now scales from 30% of Attack Power, down from 36%.
    •Berserk no longer clears the effect of Fear or makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
    •Pulverize now deals 100% weapon damage, down from 120%. Base additional damage reduced by 17%, from 541 to 450.
    •Leader of the Pack now causes you to gain 8% of your maximum mana, up from 4%.
    •Thick Hide now increases armor while in Bear Form by an additional 26/52/78%, up from 11/22/33%.

I know we got beat to hell and back with the nerfbat in 4.0.3, but how many of the above "fixes" were done then and how many are still to come? I'm not good with math so I'm not really sure how to figure out what's already live on this list. Obviously the Berserk nerf isn't live yet and it doesn't appear the Thick Hide buff is either but anyone have any idea on the rest?

MAges are being nerfed relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzeh View Post
    This isn't wrath...even then, casters did WAY more damage then a warrior could.

PvE wise, the Pulverize and Swipe nerfs are a tad silly, lol. BUT, I was generating godly amounts of threat in raids, and in some fights getting top 5 dps.
    The armor buff is sexy tho.
    Last edited by Fleetfox; 2011-01-06 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    This isn't wrath...even then, casters did WAY more damage then a warrior could.
    Warriors with capped ArPen were by far the most powerful class in wrath.

OT: I thought they were going to mitigate some of our damage from bleeds back to non-bleeds? All I see here is nerfs across the board with no compensation whatsoever. We already were mediocre at best in PvE, this will just make us worthless. In PvP bleeds definitely needed a nerf, but again, we got no compensation whatsoever. In fact, our only reliable damage ability (mangle) got nerfed as well...

This list is beyond aggravating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldir View Post
    "Oh, elite mob group, better stay aw... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS, CHARGED TO DEATH?!?!?!?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we got no chance against Shadow priests or any other class that fears in PvP now.
    from 300damage each swipe/Thrash even lower, no threat now...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetfox View Post
    PvE wise, I don't care about the damage nerfs, I was generating godly amounts of threat in raids, and in some fights getting top 5 dps. The armor buff is sexy.
    The armor buff isn't actually going to be as much as you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldir View Post
    "Oh, elite mob group, better stay aw... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS, CHARGED TO DEATH?!?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxia View Post
    MAges are being nerfed relax.
    hahaha.... wait what?

Are you trying to be serious?
    Oh hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boubouille
    IMPORTANT - Due to the countless hotfixes sinces the deployment of Patch 4.0.3a on live servers, a lot of these changes are most likely tooltip "fixes" from past changes and could already be live
    don't forget some are already live but ye they said they were going to put damage of some our bleeds to our main attacks wich didn't happened.

but i love the armor buff of thick hide
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleetfox View Post
    PvE wise, I don't care about the damage nerfs, I was generating godly amounts of threat in raids, and in some fights getting top 5 dps. The armor buff is sexy.
    I was hoping berserk would keep fear immunity in bearform tho

But as I was reading it:
    - single target damage nerfs: expected em, don't care, needed em tbh
    - Berserk fear removal yay tanking bosses with fear is only fun for warriors again (beauty, makes me run so badly, ugh)
    - thick hide: FINALLY my freshly dinged 85 warrior had 1k less armour than my full raid ready geared druid tank..
    - but how DARE THEY nerf swipe and thrash? weren't we already the worst aoe tank? And we're made even worse?

Also wish they would finally after 2 years address savage defense concerns, it's still shit on any fight that consists of more than 1 target, trash groups and agrod critters

So let me get this straight...

They wanted to nerf bleeds for kittys because they hit to hard; but now instead they nerf kittys regular damage? Does that make no sense to anyone else but me?

I can see bears being nerfed and they threw us a bone with that armor buff (we needed it), but if this applies to kitty DPS too I'm just completely baffled at blizzards approach to this one. Say they want to do one thing, then do another.

As has been said ALOT of this stuff is live already.
    I cant check right now but pretty sure every damage nerf to bear is live. And 100% sure that fren regen nerf is effect already.

So if we take that out we get:
    PvP nerf to zerk
    PvE FIX to bear armor.

Sounds fine to me, now if they could fix our hp as well tired of being 15-20k behind similarly geared war/paly tanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewuhf View Post
    Still, overall, I'd say the changes are a buff.

Armor buff is an area that matters, survival.
    Damage nerfs just decrease damage/threat, and bears were consistently the highest DPS tank on World of Logs on every fight besides Magmaw.

Nerf to something that doesn't matter and a small buff to something that does matter is still a buff.

(And that's all ASSUMING that this isn't already in-game from the hotfixes and that these aren't just tooltip fixes)
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzeh View Post
    OnT i for one dont mind a justified nerf and ferals do some horrible damage from time to time..

but im still wondering whats up with mages? seems to me ghostcrawler finally settled with his class.
    ArP oh yeah i remember that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Posted by Bashiok
    Haha, don't worry about it. It's like, three clicks for me to suspend someone. It's super duper easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewuhf View Post
    I'm hoping it'll put us equal with warriors and paladins though, if it doesn't then ugh..