No change to Relantless Meta req'ment, still more blue than red.

There were blue posts stating they would correct this. I see no changes in the notes. So are feral's stuck with not being able to gem agility red's?

If this is permanent, given the feral changes, what is the best meta gem then going forward?

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2011384
    If you feel that we forgot certain overdue class buffs, can't find any Tol Barad updates, or are sad because Ghostcrawler promised you a pony... don't panic! This isn't the final version of the 4.0.6 patch notes and our development team is hard at work on bringing these updates and more to a realm near you.
    Probably to come in a future build. If it isn't in the works, there would be much, much qq, and "broken promises".
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redmund View Post
    Yeah, that post was less than 4 minutes old when this topic was posted. I don't think anyone had seen it at that point.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

So we get a new agility/crit meta!! Ferals, rejoice!!!!

Deleted
    Wow, this sounds nice. cant wait to put that new gem into my head

15+ Year Old Account
    omg requires 3 red gems ?

thats bad we nver gem socket boneses anymore, should have been 3 yellow imo
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    omg requires 3 red gems ?

thats bad we nver gem socket boneses anymore, should have been 3 yellow imo
    Not sure if serious...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

any idea how much agil?

Deleted
    3 red isn't bad even if you don't use actual red gems. You surely use purple and orange gems in your slots.

I am so happy that this change is coming up now, did I read right that we also get an Int/3% crit one now? So much better for moonkins than the crit/crit one imo!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubina View Post
    any idea how much agil?
    54?
    Chaotic was 21 crit, same as relentless, new chaotic is 54.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    3 red isn't bad even if you don't use actual red gems. You surely use purple and orange gems in your slots.

I am so happy that this change is coming up now, did I read right that we also get an Int/3% crit one now? So much better for moonkins than the crit/crit one imo!
    Why wouldn't you use red gems? With this change you're most likely only going to use red gems. Agi is that much better than the other stats. Possibly agi + mastery in a yellow slot with 10 agi bonus.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2011-01-07 at 02:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Not sure if serious...
    i was tbh
    i mean requiring 3 red gems while agility is already our best stat.

meta gem requirements useuly added a bit of thought to your gemming decisions now its just agi unless you get a +20 agi or mastery socket bones
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i was tbh
    i mean requiring 3 red gems while agility is already our best stat.

meta gem requirements useuly added a bit of thought to your gemming decisions now its just agi unless you get a +20 agi or mastery socket bones
    so it's bad because to you its too much of a good thing ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thaibeast View Post
    There were blue posts stating they would correct this. I see no changes in the notes. So are feral's stuck with not being able to gem agility red's?

If this is permanent, given the feral changes, what is the best meta gem then going forward?
    This has been added

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Why wouldn't you use red gems? With this change you're most likely only going to use red gems. Agi is that much better than the other stats. Possibly agi + mastery in a yellow slot with 10 agi bonus.
    Well obviously I'm not a kitty (instead I'm blessed with fat and feathers! ) and I was at college at the time of writing the previous post so didn't have time to check what kitties use in general. Was kind of a response to the "omg requires 3 red gems ? thats bad we nver gem socket boneses anymore, should have been 3 yellow imo ".

just use 3 orange?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Even with a 10 agi socket bonus, it would still be better to use a straight agi gem, as agi is over double the value of mastery. The only reason we would match a socket bonus is if the piece had a red and yellow socket, and the bonus was 20 agi. I don't know of any pieces out there like that other than helm pieces(like the JP vendor one with a 30 agi bonus)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    This has been added
    exactly this is to good it should have required 3 yellow
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE