Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what have u got on the AH for very cheap

a few days ago i got one of the rare raptor pets for 7g

I found a Orb of Deception for only 2g a while back.
    Though I love collecting unique items, especially vanity & lore items, I sold it for a few hundred to a very kind person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

I got a stack of 20 ebonsteel belt buckle for 650g.

I think he meant to post 650 each.

Back before the Hycanth Macaw change, I bought one for 10G, resold it for 35K. Best lucky find ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought an Alliance Chopper mount for 1500g, shortly after I use it the seller whispers me and begs me to return it, and that he forgot to put the extra 0 in. I think he was actually crying IRL... Being the nice guy I was, and not really needing the mount (Have the Zulian Tiger) I put a ticket in and restored his chopper to him. He the offered to sell me one for 8k, which I gladly took

Being nice in this game can really help you in the long run.

Just recently as i was looking over the AH, i was looking at elementium, found some hardened elementium bars for 8 silver each. got 6 of the 10 that were up there

Bought a battered hilt for 1000g just to do the quest.

I once picked up a Staff of the Friar and a Twisted Chanters Staff for 45 silver each. I felt lucky that day.

I bought a Epic belt the other day from auction house, the hardened ele girdle for 800g, obviously it was an error as other were listed in 8000 range. So I quickly snagged it but felt bad afterwards so i contacted the player who put it on AH, I told him he put it up for 800 instead of 8000, he thanked me and gave me 1,500k gold and thanked me a lot, oh and I get free jem cuts and enchants now from him lol. What mattered was I felt really good afterwards.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't a lucky buy, but a lucky sell. I had put a crap white item on the neutral AH for a few thousand gold so I could buy it with my main to get my alt some gold, but before I got to the AH somebody had bought it. Yay free money.

Deleted
    Got a battered hilt drop about 2 weeks after ICC release and i was checking the AH to see how much they were selling for, only to see that someone posted one with 40g buyout clearly by mistake.

White Kitten carrier for 20s...sold for 500g. :3

During late wrath someone transferred to my realm and put up 3 Crimson Deathchargers on the AH for 40k each, and the next day another two were up for 40k each. I only wish I had enough to buy them all, because on my realm they sold for ~80k each, I could only buy two though and had to get a 15k loan to buy the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

got the crimson charger mount for only 5000g, resold for 55k

Once picked up a stack of 20 Pristine black diamonds for 200g when they were selling for 300-400g each... Picked up a BoA 85 tank shield for 2k instead of 20k, Once saw a Crimson deathcharger on the AH for 10k instead of 100k but when i went to buy it was missing

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Back before the Hycanth Macaw change, I bought one for 10G, resold it for 35K. Best lucky find ever.
    20g, used it for myself <3

This makes me wana get on the computer right now and look through the entire ah...

Deleted
    my friend got a caster neck (level 85 epic BoE) for 17g and resold it for 15k, i havent been as lucky

Bought a Hyacinth Macaw off neutral AH for 500g, 2 weeks before Cata, i learn't it myself instead of reselling for 15k