Hunter Pvp Gear and PVE

so i recently found out that the 4 piece epic pvp pieces were better then reg t11 gear but i was wondering how good are the blue 4 piece pvp

The 4 piece blue pvp is still good and better then t11, but id recommend getting conquest point and get 4/5 vicious. The only upgrade is 4/5 t11.5 which will take a while to get

There's no way to get this stuff without pvping, is there?

I did 19k dps tonight average in 10 man BWD tonight in 4 piece vicious (got 2 pieces in BH), compared to the 17k I was doing last week in the blues I have, its definently better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aljaser View Post
    There's no way to get this stuff without pvping, is there?
    Nope, but in saying that get you (hunter i assume) and a DPS friend. Spend 1hr doing 2's (as double dps). You need to win like 5 games to get capped on points for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    Nope, but in saying that get you (hunter i assume) and a DPS friend. Spend 1hr doing 2's (as double dps). You need to win like 5 games to get capped on points for the week.
    Not gonna happen. I wouldn't touch arena if they paid me. Pvp is not my game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then your are out of luck - Rated BG maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aljaser View Post
    Not gonna happen. I wouldn't touch arena if they paid me. Pvp is not my game.
    While people are whining hard, hunter pvp isn't exactly that hard in random arenas. Surely you'll lose some games; but there are people just as clueless as you that queue for them. Pop fox, bring out the dog and go into camo when the ticker hits 0. Scatter-trap one, when he trinkets out of it just put him to sleep with wyvern and then burst down his companion while all he can do is wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    While people are whining hard, hunter pvp isn't exactly that hard in random arenas. Surely you'll lose some games; but there are people just as clueless as you that queue for them. Pop fox, bring out the dog and go into camo when the ticker hits 0. Scatter-trap one, when he trinkets out of it just put him to sleep with wyvern and then burst down his companion while all he can do is wait!
    No, you misunderstand me. I don't like pvp. On any class. I just don't enjoy the playstyle. It's not that I'm not good at it or that I don't understand how to play it, I would just rather ram a flaming chopstick through my eye than play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im doing 2's with my friend's alt priest and im not a pvper at all, but I just can't pass on all that nice gear. Getting Viscious bow this upcoming wednesday, which will be a huge uppgrade from the 346 bow I have. Looks badass aswell. Going for set after that.

If anyone says their not a pvp'er and refuses to play arena....then you are just lazy. It takes less time to do those games required to cap the conquests points for your week (1300 something) than to do a heroic.
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

I dont like arenas, but a boomkin in my guild talked me into it. We are both in PvE gear and neither of us has much experience in arenas... last two weeks we have gotten our 5 wins per week in 13 games each week, 5wins:8losses... takes about an hour. I think that is well worth doing even though I hate arenas.