10+ Year Old Account

Tidy Plates Configuring Problem

I use threat plates when I tank and had been using Neon/DPS for PvP. I really like the Neon plates, but I am having trouble configuring them to my needs. I don't want nameplates to show for totems and certain other quasi pets like snake trap or bloodworms. In the options for Clean Plates this is easy to do, but I can't find equivalent options for Neon/DPS. I am trying out Clean Plates now for PvP since it's easier to configure to those specifications, but I can't seem to be able to adjust non-target opacity for CP which, annoyingly enough, is easy to do for Neon.

I know that's fairly convoluted...but I'm hoping to be able to use Neon/DPS for PvP, but the totem plates and vipers and certain pets makes it obnoxious. Failing that I'd like to be able to use CP, but with non target opacity adjusted to 100% (non opaque is what i mean....not sure if that's considered 0 or 100 %). Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Clean Plates (and Threat Plates) are themes that are written/designed/maintained by Suicidalkatt, while Tidy Plates and it's default themes (Neon, Grey, and Graphite) are written/designed/maintained by danltiger. If you post on either the CleanPlates comments page (on WoWI) or on TidyPlates comments page (also on WoWI), and ask for the options you want, those authors may be kind enough to add the options you want. ;-)