Emberfire or fireweave cloth set?

Should i go for the emberfire or fireweave cloth set? One of them has mastery, the other has haste.
    I play on doing PvE as desctruction.

either or, really it aint going to make a big difference haste is always nice in pvp

EDIT*

Lol didnt read the PVE part, but my statement still stands, mastery and haste almost scales the same for destro locks i think haste is a lil better, but its much over muchness and if you are using pvp gear for pve then u dont really care about min/maxing
    Last edited by tyden49; 2011-01-07 at 09:31 AM.

So you are asking which of the pvp itemised sets you should be using for pve ?
    Why not just earn the correct gear in the first place.

Deleted
    Probably because the stats on both the emberfire and fireweave set are better than his current gear? The Resi can be reforged and then it's actually two ok sets to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Andsom View Post
    Probably because the stats on both the emberfire and fireweave set are better than his current gear? The Resi can be reforged and then it's actually two ok sets to begin with.
    Resilience cannot be reforged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    Ow guessed I learned something new then. Thought it could as the rest of the rating stats. Half of the point in my previous post still stands though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andsom View Post
    Ow guessed I learned something new then. Thought it could as the rest of the rating stats. Half of the point in my previous post still stands though.
    It really doesnt.. Shitters using pvp gear for pve reason should a kick from any group, its cheating their way into heroics...

Gear up through questing, normal dungeons and buy some PVE gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Logilock View Post
    It really doesnt.. Shitters using pvp gear for pve reason should a kick from any group, its cheating their way into heroics...

I used PvP gear to get into Heroics and beat out each and every single other DPS I came across.

PvP gear demonstrates a likely lack of PvE experience.
    I do not give a damn what sort of numbers you claim to put out.
    You earn the gear for the content by experiencing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho PvP for PvE is a bad idea and most groups will just instantly kick u, I'd go with the haste.
    Why? Haste > mastery for both pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Logilock View Post

oh, get off your high horse... that crap gear is just placeholders anyway... as long as he CC's and dps enough with the "pvp gear" it's fine... it's just heroics not raids... geesus...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    PvP gear demonstrates a likely lack of PvE experience.
    I do not give a damn what sort of numbers you claim to put out.
    You earn the gear for the content by experiencing it.
    Or it demonstres a willingness to fill out the crap gear with viable placeholders till you get the item you want. And I don't really think anyone has claimed to put out any numbers.

And /agree to Peepo on the reply to Logilock.

It does not mean being on a high-horse expecting someone to gear for content by actually participating in the content.
    Placeholders are quest rewards, not crafted gear which can be purchased without a single quest or dungeon and therefore expecting that to immediately grant access to content is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the Crit/ haste pieces. And replace them ASAP even if the items are slightly lower I level is the stats over all trump the annoying resil, take the stats. Just remember keep the Higher I level stuff in your bags to get into heroics. Oh and if you can't pull your weight(under 5k dps) Go back to normals for a little bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    through Justice and boe's and rep vendors, it is possible to simply not unlock anything but one dungeon and random into that every single time for the justice points, allowing you to fill out the rest with PVP slots.

I for one want my dps pugs to have experienced Cataclysm CC, add control, target swaps, interrupts, and burn phases. I want them to know what it's like to be in a group that has a struggling healer. I will always take the guy with more PVE gear as a result, regardless of how many purples you have from PVP or how good you think you are.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 12:00 PM ----------

On topic, Haste is king in pvp (for warlocks at least)

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It does not mean being on a high-horse expecting someone to gear for content by actually participating in the content.
    Placeholders are quest rewards, not crafted gear which can be purchased without a single quest or dungeon and therefore expecting that to immediately grant access to content is wrong.
    because crafted gear is free and not earned at all through "participating in pve content", right?.... boatloads of cloth dropping wsg nowadays... not to mention how he would get to 85 to begin with...

shoot i was topping recounts in hard mode icc 10's with pvp wand and trinket, and recommended to other people to pick them up as well to help up their dps till something better dropped...

you could buy all purple and blue pve boe's and be geared for heroics without stepping foot in a dungeon, and you are going to discount a dude because he has resilency on some of his gear?... if a guy isn't pulling his weight, fine... but i don't gear check before a run starts... atleast not for a heroic 5 man...