Classes and what to pick?

So, I'm stuck at a mute point with picking a class to roll as. My guild is currently still in heroics and are gearing up very slowly so they haven't even started to raid yet.

My main is a Protection Warrior with a fury off-spec so that throws Warrior out of what to roll.

I'm looking for a class that wont have healing or Tanking pushed on them, so this leaves me with a choice of Hunter-Rogue-Mage-Warlock.

I'm wanting to know the ups and downs of them at 85.. not having played any and tired of having tanking pushed on me im really looking to re-roll, or at least make an ALT.

Thank you for taking your time to help, and any and all help is welcome.
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Deleted
    Rogue definatly. good dps and very good in pvp.

I have yet to see a Rogues DPS... Does anyone have sparses or a Screenie?

If rouge what race is the best? Professions?

Like I said im clueless on these classes >.<
    Hail Lord Bjor!

These threads aren't allowed. Closed.

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions