My idea for a wow expansion: south seas and emerald dream at the same time

I think it would be neat if the next expansion took place in both the south seas and the emerald dream at the same time. They would be tied together by the main antagonist of the expansion: the old god N'zoth. N'zoth is both responsible for the emerald nightmare and likely to be imprisoned beneath the ocean.

N'zoth's prison would be beneath the well of eternity, which would actually be a titan device created in an attempt to keep N'zoth from ever breaking free. However, the sundering damaged that device by punching a hole through to the twisting nether in it, allowing N'zoth access to the emerald dream. Not only this, but the recent shattering would have damaged it even further.

N'zoth's prison would be beneath the well of eternity, which would actually be a titan device created in an attempt to keep N'zoth from ever breaking free. However, the sundering damaged that device by punching a hole through to the twisting nether in it, allowing N'zoth access to the emerald dream. Not only this, but the recent shattering would have damaged it even further.
    Oh god lore nerds (myself included) will rage hardcore over this retcon if it ever happened.

I keep seeing N'zoth mentioned on the forums, but where is he referenced ingame? I don't think he has nearly enough character development to be the main antagonist of an expansion. If there's a sea expansion, it'll probably be Azshara.

N'zoth was mentioned at Blizzcon as the next old god, and the one responsible for the emerald nightmare. Also, considering that in the novel Stormrage, Malfurion says that the source of the emerald nightmare is beneath Azeroth's seas.

Azshara would still probably be a raid boss in the expansion. I was thinking that it might have been N'zoth that changed the highborne into naga in the first place.