Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragewar View Post
    Warrior fury dps is not easy at the moment. Generally, our job is to focus on keeping sunder armor up (Via CS glyph if possible) when there is no warrior tank. Also focus on doing the interrupts when required. One example I have in mind is I did less dps than a druid tank last night on Maloriak. I was at the bottom of the dps meter at around 11k dps, but Arcane storm was controlled, sunder armor was applied, and I believe I did a good job!
    I'm in the same boat as you, sunder and interrupt bitch. Just a little tip for that fight, if you blow deathwish and recklessness on the first green phase and then heroic leap, WW and cleave into the set of little abortion babies then dive back on the boss your DPS will sky rocket. 100% Crit + 120% Damage + lots of trash mobs = meter raping. Recklessness should the be off CD when you entering the final 20% of the fight. NOM NOM 60k to 80K crits.

On the subject of 8% hit, your having a bubble, if I rocked up to a raid with 8% my DPS would be weaker than a 90 year old with hyperthermia. 17 is comfortable for good DPS, 20 to 24 is better. Point for point ATM hit is worth more than str and should be taken in the same way we used to stack ARP until the cap can be met, obviously for different reasons but the rule behind it is the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    palpableimmunity-name might be wrong, is talking about heroic dungeons, he clearly states he hasn't been in a raid thus making him obviously having no experience there. 8% hit is enough for heroic dungeons however it is not enough for raids. Sadly even reading involves a bit of thinking.
    I find myself raged starved with %15-16 hit in heroics quite a bit. I even occasionally miss white swings on low level TBC mobs in Outland while soloing. Can't imagine how bad it would be as fury trying to TG DPS anything in general with only a pitiful %8 hit.
    Last edited by Megavolt; 2011-01-08 at 05:31 PM.