Deleted

Blood Surge and Battle Trance bugg, Fix?

Hello! I was wondering if blizzard is fixing the Blood Surge bugg that occurs if you get the procc and the Battle Trance procc (Which makes all abilites free). Because now if you use slam when you got the Battle Trance procc it consumes it even though slam is free if procced.

I've noticed this bug as well, haven't checked on the PTR as of yet but it'd be nice to know. It hasn't been hotfixed on live, was just experiencing it earlier tonight.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Yep it does, but I kinda take that as an intented thing and a part of your rotation, watching for the proc and using it accordingly and if you use it on the wrong spell you lose dps. They dont really need to change it imo

Except that the tooltip reads that it should only effect abilities which have a rage cost of more than 5 rage, which at the time of a Bloodsurge proc, Slam has no cost, so therefore shouldn't consume the charge of Battle Trance. Guess its an issue of it going from 15rage to 0 and Battle Trance not responding to this. I haven't really watched to see but this might not occur if you have the Bloodsurge proc up before you proc Battle Trance (Slam therefore having no cost at the time), where as going from 15 to 0 whilst you have Battle Trance might bug it out, if that makes any sense.

Both procs proc off the very same ability.

You have about 0.75 seconds to push HS before pushing Slam and eating your battle trance.

If you think this is intended gameplay... man I dunno.
    I don't see any other class having to manage 0.75 seconds procs.