Deleted

Halfus drakes selection

I'm sorry if this has been asked again, I looked around as much as I could but I didn't find anything relevant.

Is the drake setup for each week the same for every server / battlegroup or raid group for Halfus? I mean, if I ask a friend from the same server as mine who has already tried Halfus for this week, can I be sure that my guild will have to face the same combo with him? Or does it vary for each new save? It seems like a dumb question with the new Cata raid feature but I'd like to be absolutely sure. It would help my raid preparation very much if I make research for a specific combo

you should have the same combo as your friend did.

Deleted
    Thanks for the fast reply

This makes the preparation much easier tbh

I don't think the set up is cross server, but it is the ame for all group son a server in 1 lock out.

Easy fight, only when you have mortal strike or shadow nova is there any "real" work involved...

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I don't think the set up is cross server, but it is the ame for all group son a server in 1 lock out.

Easy fight, only when you have mortal strike or shadow nova is there any "real" work involved...
    It is ... all US realms have the same combination in a certain week.

When in doubt, ask a rogue, feral druid or warlock to check it for you. They can check on Halfus without fighting anything thanks to stealth or Eye of Kilrogg
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbaclot View Post
    When in doubt, ask a rogue, feral druid or warlock to check it for you. They can check on Halfus without fighting anything thanks to stealth or Eye of Kilrogg
    Or have a priest mind vision over

Deleted
    I didn't know this was possible, it makes it even easier to check for myself, thank you everyone