Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    pure love.

I still don't even have a max level alt because I have so much to do on my main still.

Then again, that happened in TBC and WotLK, too.

Service pack update flashed my BIOS, completely murdering my computer that can play WoW, 3 days after release (bought collector's edition too.) Haven't gotten to see much of it minus hitting 85 and doing chain heroics for an initial day and when my comp randomly decided to come back 2 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ok with it. to quote an earlier poster: "Questing was okay. The daily farm is small, the flasks is a bit on the high side. " give us better rewards on fishing daily. Raids are ok, a bit too interupt required on some fights. Loved Artamedies.

i dont feel the absolute requirement to login anymore, other than to stay competitive for raids. :\

Loving every minute of gameplay. Havent even thought about leveling an alt because of how much stuff there is to do at 85.

I'm mainly PvE and all the content i've enjoyed so far has been everything I love about wow. Boss mechanics that can be complex at times but so rewarding (and fun) once you figure them out, remix of some old mechanics and a ton of well thought out and newly designed encounters. If they stay on track with subsequent updates/new raids I think i'll be "stuck" playing this game for years to come

Even more so when you have a 10 man guild full of great players to share it with!

Deleted
    I was disapointed. Levelling was so fast.. well it didn't even matter, could have just installed a button to reach 85.
    Raids are cool though! so many great encounters

I've enjoyed it. Doing my first guild raid tonight, have high expectations based on what I've seen so far.

Haven't played since the 17th so can't really say if I love/hate it since I haven't done much!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's total 100% CRAP !!! Literally The worst expansion ever.
    I've lvled prot pally and got ALL the gear I possibly can from heros and reputations, even got him almost every PVP piece, for the exemption of rings and trinks i think ... (haven't done any raids, but I'm not a big fan of early stage of raiding).
    I've lvled a rogue - full pvp set, no use for honor anymore. Play 5 arenas a week, cap arena points and "see ya next tuesday".

I haven't even been playing that much, maybe an average of 3-4 hours a day.

BC was 100% better, more exiting and interesting.
    LK held my interest for months ...

Cata - 3 weeks and I'm waiting for another MMO ... dont even care anymore if Blizz wanna try to fix shit they created.

Now, I actually have to FORCE myself to login and play a lil, THAT's how bored I'm with this new expansion after one short month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I've been playing WoW since the beggining, but started real raiding at WotLK. For me it was just disappointing. Easy bosses, no interesting tactics... Only Ulduar was a really enjoyable raid for me. Now all raids are just awesome and you cant just pwn them with pug of heroic-geared guys. Thats how i like it. 1st month of cata gets 10/10
    This. I also started playing in the beggining, but started to raid in WotLK and I find it the same as you said.

9/10 By me, love it.
    (WTB Someone who can eat wrathbabies.)

got my main to 85 maxed his alch and herb, lvled archy to 510 got him almost every tankin piece from hcs and did baradin hold today.
    got my dk to 83 . still lvlin his profs
    every other alt from wotlk is still at 80 cept my retbull who is still at 66. lvled my worgen up to 25 and goblin to lvl 10

getin bored of the atitudes in pugs, of lvlin archy and of w8in for our raids to finaly begin
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bagleyboy View Post
    Got both my rogue and pally to 85, got them geared, and now waiting for my account to be returned to me after it being hacked today. Woo.
    Awww that sucks man

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it.

I hit 85 on my main within 15 hours of release and just dinged 85 on my druid two days ago. The quests and zones are a lot of fun. I have not done a whole lot besides tol barad dailies, a heroic every here and there and lots of Archaeology because the guild I'm in has their own little groups of people that do everything together and leave the stragglers to fend for themselves. It's a good guild but is absolutely terrible with including everyone. But ignoring that issue, the actual expansion is 10/10 for me. The heroics alone make the expansion worth while.

Cancelling

I've been playing since vanilla and have taken many breaks from wow (couple months or so) along the way. I leveled my druid to 85, geared it for pvp, and even started to tank some raids. I am just not interested any more. It's been a good run, but there really isn't anything that compels me to play for. After so many xpacs of level cap, rep grind, gear up, heroic grind, raid [which isn't necessarily a bad thing], there just isn't anything really new. The amount of work put into revamping azeroth really does show, and it is polished - it's just a new coat of paint. Classes have become a little too homogenized for my liking as well. I like the feeling like my class is actually unique in comparison to other classes, too many abilities have become shared and the player and the class should be weighted equally. The final kicker to all of this was probably the community, I was in a huge guild, and was even playing with buddies from vanilla. The community is not the same as it was; I am not going to crit anyone with a wall of text, I think many of you know what I am talking about. What was once the behavior of the occasional person has now become the server standard. People going out of their way to be unnecessarily rude or criticize other players, while not really affecting my gameplay directly, dulls and dampens the experience as a whole. I really started to feel like I was playing against my fellow players instead of with them [not horde vs. alliance :P], which is never fun in an mmo. Blizzard has shown the online gaming community what can be done, how it can be polished, and where it's going. I look forward to what is to come, but for now, it's time to find some new games!

Any suggestions? I am out of the loop on both pc and xbox gaming Oo what is out there!?
    Last edited by superwowcat; 2011-01-07 at 08:14 PM. Reason: fixed a word

My journey from 1-60 was excellent as a goblin shaman. However, 60-80 really tested my patience and I am not so sure I can make anymore alts because of how boring the content in bc and wotlk is. 80-85 was interesting, but max level is incredibly boring.

Too long of a grind for blue pvp gear. I don't want to do this shit again for epics when the next pvp season comes out.
    Tol Barad is an epic failure, no sense of doing it anymore and it isn't fun.
    The dailies, as all others, get tiresome and irritating but you need the head+shoulder enchants.
    Dungeons are ok, don't see them being that appealing a year from now.
    Raids are fun, but don't want to dedicate 12 hours a week to that. Too monotonous.

Bottom line, Blizzard needs to wake up and present a different aspect of gaming to an mmo other than grinding for gear. How do you guys seriously do it, resetting your character's gear every xpac and going through the grind over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by biv1982 View Post
    I haven't even been playing that much, maybe an average of 3-4 hours a day.
    Since when is 3-4 hours a day not "that much".

Seriously dude, you shouldn't be surprised that you're bored playing that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only problem I have with it are the DPS Queue times in which there is basically nothing left to do after you've done dailies and stuff (besides Archaeology) and then it'll just give you Halls of Origination or Lost City for the bazillionith time

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock/Warrior @ 85.
    Rogue @ 84.
    Shaman @ 82.

Warlock ilvl 350. Can't wait till the rest of my guild is raid ready.
    Been PvPing a lot, and loving it!
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

i really loved it. this being my first x-pac (yes wrath baby here) and i was expecting it to be crowded in hyjal/vashir on day one. I didn't know what crowded meant till that evening. damn it felt like ages since i lvled my toon to 85. still fun and looking foward to future patches.

It was pretty fun but it has gotten a bit more boring, for me atleast. I'm a pvper so I don't have much pve/raids going on during the day.

Deleted
    Been great for me, leveled my main (shaman) to 85 in 2 days, followed by my paladin after gearing. I just started raiding on my shaman wednesday, got 6 bosses the first night.