Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Then school hit me hard, had lots and lots of homework over christmas
    let me just say,that's EVIL

no,not a bit

lvling my worgen hunter atm,73

Quote Originally Posted by superwowcat View Post
    I've been playing since vanilla and have taken many breaks from wow (couple months or so) along the way. I leveled my druid to 85, geared it for pvp, and even started to tank some raids. I am just not interested any more. It's been a good run, but there really isn't anything that compels me to play for. After so many xpacs of level cap, rep grind, gear up, heroic grind, raid [which isn't necessarily a bad thing], there just isn't anything really new. The amount of work put into revamping azeroth really does show, and it is polished - it's just a new coat of paint. Classes have become a little too homogenized for my liking as well. I like the feeling like my class is actually unique in comparison to other classes, too many abilities have become shared and the player and the class should be weighted equally. The final kicker to all of this was probably the community, I was in a huge guild, and was even playing with buddies from vanilla. The community is not the same as it was; I am not going to crit anyone with a wall of text, I think many of you know what I am talking about. What was once the behavior of the occasional person has now become the server standard. People going out of their way to be unnecessarily rude or criticize other players, while not really affecting my gameplay directly, dulls and dampens the experience as a whole. I really started to feel like I was playing against my fellow players instead of with them [not horde vs. alliance :P], which is never fun in an mmo. Blizzard has shown the online gaming community what can be done, how it can be polished, and where it's going. I look forward to what is to come, but for now, it's time to find some new games!

Any suggestions? I am out of the loop on both pc and xbox gaming Oo what is out there!?
    take up a hobby or something? new sport? learn a new language? lol
    ehh dont worry, you'll be back to WoW in no time

Deleted
    Bumping

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with some paths the developers and community managers took.
    Developers taking sides, community managers acting like the company was their own house, again developers ignoring the obvious, that the community stated a lot beforehand, and taking back what we knew they did wrong, then again, REPEATING THE SAME ERROR with new classes.
    Not to mention Tol Barad... Oh Tol Barad... So many fiascos...
    Well, at least the Afrasiabi team did a pretty decent job. AT LEAST...
    Basically from my viewpoint I'm doing as my signature says.

Deleted
    -Leveled main and 'main' alt to 85
    -Maxxed skinning/mining/engineering/nearly LW
    -Loved most of the new instances (Stonecore needs to gtfo)
    -Got bored of dungeon finder wait times
    -Got annoyed by verious players
    -Qguit and then rejoined
    -Got bored and gave up for a few days

All in all, its alright!

10+ Year Old Account
    got hunter and shammy to 85, priest to 82, pala and druid to 83

Never rushed any of them, got myself 38k gold as I sell the odd thing but wont buy at inflated prices

Cancelled subscription as I personally think its an awful xpansion and it's going offline for the forseeable future from 14th Jan.
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Feels great man, good game so far.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my "list"
    -First 85 char were my Death Knight.
    -Second were my Hunter
    -Third were my Priest
    -My Paladin is in lvl 81 atm (too bored to play..)
    -My Mage is still in 80
    -Levelled a Worgen Druid to 51 (atm)
    -Levelled a Worgen Lock to 15 (atm)

So... There'll be levelling! :P

spent the month reaading mmo threads about people qq about heroics, other people and about their class needing buffin, so not really enjoyed it that much
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many bumps from the OP are there in this thread?

Anyway...

-Got Rogue to 85 and faction changed to Worgen
    -Xferred from Barthilas to Gundrak
    -Hated it so rolled a Goblin Shaman got him to 34
    -Played my Rogue doing Arenas cause I got all my PvP gear in 2 days (thank you Tol Barad)
    -Brother quit WoW
    -Went back to Barthilas and am about to roll a Goblin Rogue

Lvled my DK tank to 85 and after 4 years of wow finally stopped to play.

Things get too repetitive and I hated the decision to make almost every class have some equal abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liman View Post
    How many bumps from the OP are there in this thread?

Anyway...

-Got Rogue to 85 and faction changed to Worgen
    -Xferred from Barthilas to Gundrak
    -Hated it so rolled a Goblin Shaman got him to 34
    -Played my Rogue doing Arenas cause I got all my PvP gear in 2 days (thank you Tol Barad)
    -Brother quit WoW
    -Went back to Barthilas and am about to roll a Goblin Rogue
    Yeah sorry...lol i just saw that it was inactive on page 2 of the forum so i thought "Bumping!"