Guild progression sites

Looking for a good up to date guild progress site that most guilds are using

I used 2 use guild progress but the been a little slow with updating

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    guildox.com and wowprogress.com seem to do an adequate job of maintaining guild progression.

wowprogress.com seems to be one of the best ones at the moment

Wowprogress seems to currently have better logic when it comes to dealing with 10 vs 25 man progression. GuildOx doesn't seem to go back and re-evaluate if a boss is killed first in 10 and then 25.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    14/14H - 3 days per week - Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor

Main: Sepa - Holy / Ret
    Creator (and destroyer) of State of DPS. Futhead Dan now.

Neither track 10 or 25man kills. There are not separate achievements for them so the site has no way to distinguish between the two. The one thing guilds can do is in their recruitment select if they are doing 10's or 25s and then that will show on the server page.

Quote Originally Posted by Artoge View Post
    Neither track 10 or 25man kills. There are not separate achievements for them so the site has no way to distinguish between the two. The one thing guilds can do is in their recruitment select if they are doing 10's or 25s and then that will show on the server page.
    Sorry you are wrong. The achievements don't specify 25 man or 10, but the statistics in your character sheets show what you killed, how and when.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/rating.tier11_25

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/rating.tier11_10

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    wowprogress is absolutely terrible for looking at 10 man kills compared to 25.

http://track.wow-klickers.org/encounters.lua is the best site to check for 10 vs 25.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2011-01-07 at 08:45 PM.

I've only found wowprogress to have a problem w/ 10 vs. 25 for the bosses we killed in 10 man, 2 weeks in a row, during the holidays. Now that we're doing 25 mans, only the newest bosses are getting tracked as 25 man kills, even though we're killing ODS, Magmaw, and Conclave on 25 at this time.

I don't blame the system, I blame blizz for not tracking 10 and 25 separately.
    "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." -- Teddy R

10+ Year Old Account
    wowprogess has been fine for separating our 25 kills from the 10 man kills we got early on. Make sure your entire raid relogs in order for wowprogess to be able to pull the 25 man kill.

I really wish they would add new statistics that distinguish between 10 and 25. We're 11/12 25 man, but wowprogress puts us at 8/12 because something like 16 people had 10 man kills of al'akir, ascendant council and cho'gall so it can't tell if we killed 25 because only 9 or 10 people got the achievement and credit at the same time.

Blizzard should at least put in a way to distinguish.