Anyone else trying DC universe online?

Just checking. I just preordered it and was wondering if anyone else is giving it a try. I'm currently bored out of my mind with wow.

Does it have a 10 day free trial? Otherwise i wont, because and wow and DCUO is too expensive for me

At the start I don't think it will. Eventually they'll prolly add one. idk

Tried the Beta.. its too focused on Endgame for me. I want a good leveling experience, and it was for a little while. It's too short.

I'll try it, and probably carry on my favorite hero, Steampunk Lincoln, of which I made in City of Heroes and Champions Online.

Yes, i will be playing it, seems like a good game to play.

im more of a marvel guy, but i might give it a go sometime.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    I am wanting to try it, but my pc is a bit ancient now and has wow on low (not minimum) and DCUO wont run on it at all.
    To be able to get DCUO i need to spend £600 on a new pc, while thats alot for 1 game, its not just for 1 game, i have Diablo 3 to look forward too, plus i want to be able to run existing games on high (ultra in wow's case)

I do want to give it a go, because i love super hero stuff, i am a superman fanboy and ofc batman, but i am an in the closet green lantern fan.

If i do get it, i'll try it for the free month that is bound to come with it, and then see how i feel.

I am actully quite bored of wow atm, since i am 85 on my main, and i dont have the time to raid due to work commitments, so i have come to a time when i cba. It happened every expansion about a month or so in i get bored, take a break, come back love it and play for a few more months and get bored and so on and so on, i find wow really fun but gets borind easily if not raiding, while wotlk was easy mode raids, i miss being able to just every so often grab a raid to an instance in trade, especialy since i cant devote time to 5 days a week raiding

woops forgot this

In short, i'd love to try it, got to see if i can afford the PC atm, but would love to give it a go, work = money = fun
    I would also like to try the new star wars one, but again comes down to the PC which atm is looking like a high possability
    Last edited by mmocbb91fd56b8; 2011-01-07 at 10:37 PM.

I preordered it but kinda regretted it when I actually played the beta, I really hope it all gets fleshed out by the time they release it.

TBH tho I probally will only play it for a year or less. WoW has been the only game to keep me coming back and Ive played CO,CoX,STO,D&DOnline,LOTROnline,SOTNW,5-6 of Aeria Games games,Final Fantasy XI,Toontown Online, GaiaOnline, FusionFall, Megami Tensei Online, Free Realms, AQworlds, Freaky Creatures, MU Online, Dofus,2-3 Acclaim Games,FlyFF,Helbreath,Lineage2, Mabinogi, Neo Steam, RF Online, Priston Tale, Tabula Rasa,Fallen Earth, and like 10 mores I cant remember the names of.

The game is amazing, but it's a shame that there's so many bugs, teleporting mobs, mobs skidding across the floor, I've even had random crashes sometimes. SOE has done nothing to resolve these problems, ontop of that the Beta event was pure lag and crashes, it was also dissapointing. But I really did enjoy the game, even with the bugs. I love WoW, but it became incredibly lacking for me. DCUO is a great game to me, but there's so many bugs, however I still did enjoy it.

I may play it, but I'm not sure due to the many bugs it has, but the combat is nice and I like the fact that all the quests are voice-acted, plus The Joker is awesome.