Can someone on the PTR please clarify the new priest PVP 4 piece bonus.

"The PvP Priest 4-piece set bonus has been redesigned. When Power Word: Shield is cast on the priest, movement speed reduction effects are temporally suppressed for 4 seconds."

Does this apply to both the mooncloth and satin gear, or just satin? The reason I ask is because I went for the double 2 piece set bonus and bought 2 mooncloth epic pieces to go with my blue "satin" equivalents.

Any clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

PTR is not up yet, and where did you get this info?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Patchnotes? The PvP Priest 4-piece set bonus has been redesigned. When Power Word: Shield is cast on the priest, movement speed reduction effects are temporally suppressed for 4 seconds.

Also it means like this, you have hamstring on you frosthock or something thats slowing you, cast PW:S on YOURSELF and you can move without being slowed for 4 seconds so if youre holy you can increase the gap really fast ;D
    Last edited by Kuddly; 2011-01-07 at 08:02 PM.
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

Is this only disc/holy? Or shadow also? Shadow's 4-set is totally useless, I immensely regret getting any shadow pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by ed View Post
    Is this only disc/holy? Or shadow also? Shadow's 4-set is totally useless, I immensely regret getting any shadow pieces.
    I only picked up the 2 shadow pieces with haste/crit on it and then picked up the 3 pieces from holy that had haste/crit on it (since mastery is lackluster in pvp). Giving extra resilience. I tested the shadow 4 set bonus first just to be safe and it was not even half a second for me. Completely disappointed.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 09:29 PM ----------

Just logged onto ptr, there is no change to either set bonuses.

I still have been unable to find an answer to this question and I'm wondering if someone can help me out. Is the new priest PVP 4-piece bonus going to be available on the Mooncloth, Satin or both sets of gear? I'm saving my points until I know for sure. My assumption is it is just for the Mooncloth set...but the satin set's bonus is so worthless I'm thinking it could be for both?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydubs View Post
    I still have been unable to find an answer to this question and I'm wondering if someone can help me out. Is the new priest PVP 4-piece bonus going to be available on the Mooncloth, Satin or both sets of gear? I'm saving my points until I know for sure. My assumption is it is just for the Mooncloth set...but the satin set's bonus is so worthless I'm thinking it could be for both?

Right now on PTR its not working (It just shows up as a blank 4 set bonus) however the shadow set bonus is still the same useless bonus it is on live. So as of right now its only for mooncloth.