How to reach Badlands as Horde?

Hello there, I'm currently leveling an alt (Level 46) and I want to go to Badlands. As im currently playing horde I can not see a way to get there without running all the way from Undercity or from Stranglethorn Vale.
    Does anyone have a nice tip on how I can get there?
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

There's a quest in Light's Hope Chapel that gives you a ride there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

I got shot there by a rocket from the plaguelands, after finishing up that zone. But I think the quest was open before I finished, it's in Light's Hope Chapel

Keyboard Turner
    The way I always did it before Cata was, Arathi to Wetlands to Loch Modan then you can enter the Badlands at the bottom. Not sure if there's a quicker way now

Thanks, ima go look at the Light's hope Chapel.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoo View Post
    The way I always did it before Cata was, Arathi to Wetlands to Loch Modan then you can enter the Badlands at the bottom. Not sure if there's a quicker way now
    Or from the South at Booty Bay north to Duskwood then east to Deadwind Pass to Swamp then south to enter Badlands.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Reaching_the_...s_travel_guide

Theres a pretty handy guide for how to get there on wowwiki
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidequests View Post
    Or from the South at Booty Bay north to Duskwood then east to Deadwind Pass to Swamp then south to enter Badlands.
    Thats the BlastedLands, similiar name, diferent zone

The easiest name is defenatly from UC - Silverpine forest - hillsbrand - arathi - wetlands - loch modan - badlands
    Or do that quest in lights hope chapel

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I got shot there by a rocket from the plaguelands, after finishing up that zone. But I think the quest was open before I finished, it's in Light's Hope Chapel
    You don't need to finish the zone, just a high enough level to accep the quest, like level 45 or something.