CR bug during raids

Hello, I was wondering if other guilds are also expierincing CR bugs during combat?

We're a 10 man raiding guild. When one dies in a fight, we ress him up, that works out fine. But when we've wiped and we're on our second attempt, and some one dies again halfway, we cannot ress him anymore because the druids "Cannot ressurect in combat". I find this very strange since we haven't use any soulstone or reincarnate during that second attempt.

Maybe it's because there hasn't been 10 minutes between the first CR and the second CR (in 2 different attempts). Any one knows what this could be?

Thanks,

Hellsonic

No, but there sure are an incredibly large amount of bugs on omnotron defense system that cause the boss to despawn.

its a bug that i belive happens to everyone atm.
    It has happened several times in 10 man and even 25m for my guild.
    Just hope it gets fixed next patch

never mind, misread.

Deleted
    It's a known bug, had it more times than I can count in 10man, it's very very annoying and hope it gets fixed soon.

Yea, I was dissappointed when I've read the recent Hotfixes a few minutes ago, that it wasn't notified yet

We have our druids completely close the game and log back in to "flush" the bug before our attempts if a combat res has been used previously. It is a nuisance but much better than not being able to resurrect during the next pull.

Deleted
    This seems to bug out a hell of a lot if people are resetting the bosses (ie running out of the boss area) instead of wiping.

Deleted
    Isn't this supposed to be the way now? You only get to res one person per fight or something like that.

No idea if it's implemented already but I recall GC talking about the restriction planned.

no obviously it isnt planned...

Deleted
    We'r having the same issue in our raids. It's both soulstone's, ankh's and combat res'.. On 10man if we use a combat res, we can't use em for the next 5+ try's.. And it's the same with both ankh and soulstone, it says that there can be only used one.. We'll try to do a restart of the game in our next raid to see if that solves the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    Isn't this supposed to be the way now? You only get to res one person per fight or something like that.

No idea if it's implemented already but I recall GC talking about the restriction planned.
    You are right in that they have talked about putting a limit on the amount of Battle Resurrections, but it should be one per encounter. The OP is saying that they use it in the first attempt, and then when they wipe on their second attempt at the boss it's still counting it as the same fight and won't let them use it at all.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    You are right in that they have talked about putting a limit on the amount of Battle Resurrections, but it should be one per encounter. The OP is saying that they use it in the first attempt, and then when they wipe on their second attempt at the boss it's still counting it as the same fight and won't let them use it at all.
    Since my last post I tried to find the GC post I was reading but no joy. My long term memory isn't great at the best of times.....

Mis-read the conditions as you said though, it's not that anyway. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post

Read the post. The NEXT (2nd) attempt they still can't CR, not during the same attempt. But yes, during one fight, you can only CR one person.

It happens to me. Personally I'm convinced it occurs when not all the players die at the end of a wipe. If you evacuate the room the CR counter isn't reset. I have no proof, I've only tested it 3 times. But next time it occurs, try forcing the entire raid to wipe completely.

Deleted
    Had this aswell, while killing Kael'thas like we usually do for ashes of alar (mount)
    we normally duo this and the now and then my warrior buddy gets about 9stacks of that debuff(sta lowered by 90%) and gets instagibbed by fire balls. so I ress him up and we kill him, this time it was spamming ''can't ressurect while in combat'' I was like.. WTF?! did I miss something..
    but, gladly, it's just a bug.