Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    The DC universe sucks. lacks consistency in story, there for the lore is retarded. the villains vs heroes is a ridiculous pair up. some smart guy and invincible flying guy with laser eyes.... some rich emo guy vs a crazy guy.... its lame.

Now if marvel made a game worth a damn, an MMO of sorts i would at least give it a try. they already have their Pen and paper rpg to work off of.

WoW will die when Blizz says so. Having said that, another interesting MMO would rock.
    Where did you park the invisible car?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello "City of Heroes" and "Champions Online".

why does the OP sound like he's working for SOE?

Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Hello "City of Heroes" and "Champions Online".
    Just like one could say "Hello 'Everquest'" for World of Warcraft.
    I believe you can't really say that for DC Universe - while the superhero/villain theme may be the same, the combat really is different - CoH and Champions had the normal combat approach (select target and skill spam) - whereas DC Universe has more hack&slashy combat style.

Just saying this, haven't tried the game yet (I did play both CoH and Champions Online), not being a fanboy, just judging by YT videos.
    Last edited by Grable; 2011-01-10 at 02:56 PM.

Wow, this is the worst attmpt to pretend NOT to be a planted PR thread that I have ever seen. Guy, iT's all about subtlety. Including a FAQ for an unreleased game in your thread is pretty much confirmation that you are a Sony shill.

Edit: Just had a look at the OP's posting history. He's been a member of this forum for all of a week, has 26 posts, most of which are plugs for DCU in various threads. He's got a handful of random WoW discussion posts, likely to bulk out his post count. This is all very typical of public relations plants. The OP is absolutely working for SOE and based on his sloppy work, Sony should probably fire him and get someone who can be less obvious. Or, even better, just let their game speak for itself rather than hiring people to plant fake hyperbole about it on various web forums.
    Last edited by DaigoroItsuno; 2011-01-10 at 03:31 PM.