Swiftmend & Grid/Clique Issue

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I've been having the following issues casting Swiftmend using Grid/Clique: When I'm not actually targeting the person I want to cast Swiftmend on, it doesn't go off (e.g. I need to have the tank and not a dps in my target pane in order for the heal to go off even though I'm casting on mouseover of the Grid frame). When I am targeting that person and casting on the Grid frame, the heal takes 2-3 seconds to pop.

I'm having no other issues with any spells, so it's not a mouse thing or anything. I was thinking it was due to the default dependency on having Rejuv/Regrowth on the target (I am glyphed and so I theoretically shouldn't need the Rejuv/Regrowth).

Anyone have any input about what could be causing this and/or solutions?

Many thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------

Resolved: The issue = my stupidity! Thanks guys.
    Last edited by stuperdude; 2011-01-07 at 07:54 PM.
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

You actually need Rejuv/Regrowth on the target for swiftmend to work.
    Try that and see if it works. See WoWhead for the tooltip on swiftmend.

Edit: Also see the swiftmend glyph; It reads "Your Swiftmend ability no longer consumes a Rejuvenation or Regrowth effect from the target."
    Last edited by Shawns648; 2011-01-07 at 07:57 PM.

Quite simple really. You still need to have regrowth or rejuv on your target to swiftmend. The glyph just means the hot won't be removed from the target when you swiftmend. It has nothing to do with grid/clique.

TY! I'm stupid evidently
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

Even with a glyphed Swiftmend, you still need either Rejuv or Regrowth to be on the target...
    It just won't consume the Rejuv / Regrowth HoT anymore..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

The glyph doesn't alleviate the need for a regrowth or rejuvenation on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by stuperdude View Post
    I was thinking it was due to the default dependency on having Rejuv/Regrowth on the target (I am glyphed and so I theoretically shouldn't need the Rejuv/Regrowth).
    Actually Swiftmend always requires that either a RJ or RG be present on the target in order to use. All the glyph does is not consume the HoT when used, whereas by default one of the HoTs will be consumed with the SM.

Not sure why you're having the problem though assuming your target does have a RJ or RG first, just wanted to make sure you're not attempting to SM a target without a RJ or RG hot rolling first.