10+ Year Old Account

Red face Do you follow traffic rules on Kezan?

I just finished trying out the Goblin starter experience. I noticed after awhile that, without really thinking about it, I was trying to follow standard traffic rules while driving around Kezan in my hotrod (including waiting at the stop signals). Even if it made me take longer to get to my objective — for example, I'd go all the way around instead of driving against the flow of traffic.

Yes. This is a silly topic. But I must know. Am I the only one?

Deleted
    No you are not, i too drove on the right side of the road, but i sure as hell didn't wait for the traffic lights!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well the driving game's I grew up with was the first GTA... So NO, I do not follow traffic rules IN ANY GAME! Oh, nor do I have a drivers license.... I'm pretty sure I'd be a terrible driver... Too much GTA >.<

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yes, yes you are. I think nothing of landing an aircraft in the middle of a bustling town, and often urge massive land animals into vaults straight through the doors of public shops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it for awhile, heh, its kinda fun. Driving on the proper side of the road, trying to make turns properly...

Then I realised you could run over people to send them flying.

AND THEN IT WAS OFF-ROADING 24x7

Deleted
    I caught myself stopping at the red traffic light, at which point I put on the super speed and killed any goblins in my way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well the driving game's I grew up with was the first GTA... So NO, I do not follow traffic rules IN ANY GAME! Oh, nor do I have a drivers license.... I'm pretty sure I'd be a terrible driver... Too much GTA >.<
    i bloddy dont hope you are drivin like GTA!

You follow your traffic rules and drive on the right, I'll follow mine and drive on the left!

Of course, any gentleman would do this! Wait, what? Trafic lights..?
    Saving for Cata.

No I do not, too RP for my liking

Aside from generally sticking to the right hand side of the road... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    This so much this!.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny (10sign)
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

My friend and I made goblins. I jumped off cliffs and ran over people, she went around every little turn in the road.