Thread: What do you do?

Deleted

What do you do?

When your at a HC boss or raid boss either healing or tanking and maybe supposedly DPS'ing and the doorbell or your phone rings. Your the only one that can get it but you know if you leave your PC the raid/group will wipe.

Just want to know what you do

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten up, ran to the door, and got back before anything important happened (as a healer). But nobody knocks on the door here unless they want to be let inside, so it only takes a few seconds.

Good question

Actually it happened yesterday while I was doing foe reaper in deadmines, at like 30% I was like BRB, came back just in time to get out of harvest. My guild was like WTF.

Normally I would go and get the door or phone.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's someone I know, they'll know I'm home, and they'll wait

Deleted
    Start my autoclicker of course kiddin'

I think I would run to the door, open and run back

Deleted
    Most of the time I get it but have to make a quick dash there and back, hopefully before anyone dies :P

i tell them to either wait a few seconds (if possible) or if i know who it is tell them to GTF away from my door! :P

no, serousily i would prob run to the door/phone and back hopefuly b4 something interesting happens

I ignore em if I'm like the only thing keeping people alive. If its a relaxing trash pull I say "brb in a sec" and open the door.

Deleted
    I always have my headsets on, so there's no way I can hear anyone ringing the doorbell, and my phone is always on mute

Most people are saying a quick run there run back, what if it's not as simple as that, say pizza delivery and your wallet is upstairs
    No. No no no no nononnonon

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I ordered a pizza then I don't get into a run.

I type " Laaaaag " then run to the door and pray no one died

Quote Originally Posted by Eskinor Is Here View Post
    Most people are saying a quick run there run back, what if it's not as simple as that, say pizza delivery and your wallet is upstairs
    Poor planning on your part. You knew it was coming.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    My iPhone is on my desk or close to me at all times.
    Nothing good ever came at my door that i didn't know beforehand would come up... so i wouldn't let it interrupt my game.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Deleted
    I keep my phone close and I can stick it under my headphones. And I can also run verry fast to the door open, come back and go like: LOL LAY ON HANDS HOLY RADIENCE GUARDIAN ANGLE you topped broski.