Poll: Location of the next expansion

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Location of next expansion?

Where does everyone think the next expansion will take place?

My guess is Argus or back to Outland.

ahmmm Ima go with pandarian the panda place(china)
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Emerald Dream.

We will defile the exclusive realm of druids and dragons in the name of epics.
    World's 118th best Feral Cat.

I'm guessing the South seas/The Great Sea

New continent in outland/new 'chunk' of dreanor would be pretty interesting and unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    New continent in outland/new 'chunk' of dreanor would be pretty interesting and unexpected.
    That would be pretty cool actually.

My guess would be an underwater continent involving the underwater remains of Zin-Azshari, Throw in the Zanadalari trolls, Kul Tiras, returning to Kezan maybe, and whatever else. Feel like I missed an island somewhere....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I honestly don't think Blizz will make an expac that takes place in Azeroth again. After they completely remade Azeroth for Cataclysm I'm pretty sure they don't want to do that again.

south seas or a new part of draenor would be awesome

None of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by pvpete View Post
    I'm guessing the South seas/The Great Sea
    Probably this.

More than likely, they are done with wow as far as xpacs go. They will not make another. But will focus on the new mmo.

I know it's highly unlikely, but I would love to see a Caverns of Time based expansion

On the other hand the Emerald Dream has been long overdue so it might be the most likely one

I''d love it if it were Argus, but that probably won't be until a ways down the road. My guess is that it's either going to be an Outland revamp, finally dealing with Queen Cuttlefish-For-A-Butt, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    More than likely, they are done with wow as far as xpacs go. They will not make another. But will focus on the new mmo.
    That's odd, seeing as there are allegedly at least two new xpacks on the agenda for the next four years alone.

i could see some more underwater content coming. it would be cool to see them throw queen azshara into the game as a boss somewhere.

i hate outland, i hope its not there.

Deleted
    Emerald Dream or The South Seas

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    None of the above.

Probably this.

LoL, none of the above and then you quote someone from above. Epic

South Seas I hope. I'm so so soooo sick of hearing about stupid ass Emerald Dream, I hope we never go there now. That shit's already old from people talking about it's stupid green look for like 5 years
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by pvpete View Post
    That would be pretty cool actually.
    This would be amazing! I have always loved Outlands and the lore behind it.

To quote someone from another thread on this (kudos to him):

Probably in southrend fighting the beach king.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will exist entirely within the Caverns of Time. In other words, Azeroth but in the past/future.