Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    "No Path Available"
    I hate getting that bombing Halaa.

Most annoying for me is not being able to use Inner Focus in combat, when it's off cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not bug per-se, but an enhancement request...

Blizzard, if you give me a quest to gather "x" number of widgets...for the love of God...let them STACK to "x"!

Collect 35 skins? Sure! Have the damn things stack to 35, not 20 and 15! *nerdrages*
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

10+ Year Old Account
    having the effect of consolidate buffs getting turned on even tho i turned it off 100 times.
    I wanna see my own buffs ffs and not some stupid symbol showing how many buffs i have.
    Other then that, I hate i can't use my AQ mounts outside of AQ40.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakysnado@Gmail.com View Post
    I like the one where when you DC then try to log back in, it takes 10 minutes for the FULL blue bar to "load".

And then it takes another 10mins for the game to acknowledge the fact that the bar is at 100% and its time to display the game. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    having the effect of consolidate buffs getting turned on even tho i turned it off 100 times.
    I wanna see my own buffs ffs and not some stupid symbol showing how many buffs i have.
    I must 2nd this one. It's also an intermittent issue. It doesn't consistently happen across characters either. Geez, I hope this is fixed on the lastest PTR build.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

I don't know if it's a bug, but Jar of Ancient Remedies procs come with a nice annoying animation. It makes your character throw their arms up in the air as if they're buffing, as well as putting an int buff icon above their head, and making the PSHOW buffing noise. Thing is, this animation happens whenever a hot ticks or you cast a spell - i.e. ALL THE TIME. (It's especially annoying if you're a druid)

Your char essentially stands there looking like it's seizing its brains out (tree form is the funniest/most annoying). If you play with game sound on it's even worse, since every second you hear PSHOWPSHOWPSHOWPSHOWPOSHOW...!!

If it's not a bug, whoever made the design call on that trinket should be fired!

I made an account here just to post about this since I saw alot of bugs complained about by other people that I figured only I was having.

-Flight DC Bug (Also happens with teleporting)

-No Helm/Shoulders upon login

-Consolidating buffs requiring me to check and uncheck the box in the options in order to fix it.

-Mouse Drag/Camera becoming unresponsive (Only had one major occurance of this but its no less annoying or risky)

-Issues with Mage/Hunter/Warlock pets, not attacking when being ordered to attack, attacking things that it wasnt told to attack dispite being on passive,etc.

-Being stuck in combat for longer than 15 minutes dispite walking back to a safe zone or killing everything in the area.

-Getting locked in combat when theres nothing attacking me (Im assuming this is from a mob under the environment or something).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
    -Mouse Drag/Camera becoming unresponsive (Only had one major occurance of this but its no less annoying or risky)
    Is this where you right click and drag to turn around, but it doesn't happen, instead maybe the cursor moves to where you dragged it? I've had that happen a lot to me lately, can't find anything about it, and mostly happens when I'm trying to turn and there's lots of objects in view that have right-click interact options (players, mobs, post-boxes etc.).

10+ Year Old Account
    "You can only be queued for 2 battlegrounds at once."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hook 'em High daily quest for the Dragonmaw Clan. Once you dismount the dwarf with your hook, he'll glitch in the air & shortly despawns after.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadi View Post
    Is this where you right click and drag to turn around, but it doesn't happen, instead maybe the cursor moves to where you dragged it? I've had that happen a lot to me lately, can't find anything about it, and mostly happens when I'm trying to turn and there's lots of objects in view that have right-click interact options (players, mobs, post-boxes etc.).
    Yeah, usually the cursor doesnt move at all but other times yeah its as you describe.

I've seen only one actual complaint about it on Blizzard's forums too, so far it only happened once in one particular zone (Dragonblight) and it went away after switching characters and switching back, but before I switched characters I was easily able to re-create the bug since every other attempt to move the camera would fail.

I at first thought it was because the game was loading or lagging but I was at 45-60 FPS with 19 latency and nothing was loading in the background, *Shrug* your guess is as good as mine lol, thankfully it hasnt happened again.

Deleted
    Seeing Naked people all over dalaran 'shivers'

I think Searing Totem is irritating me to no end. I've heard people complain about it not attacking the right target depending on FS/SS being on the mob. But my issue is with it not even attacking it all, there are times when you have adds or something and it switches to that mob, but doesn't switch back to the original mob and it just sits there.

Right now in non-xp bracket BGs there's a bug where for an inexplicable reason you get stuck in a BG queue that never pops. Several of my guildies will queue for a BG at the same times as me, then get in a BG in about 10 mins and after 30 mins I'm still running around Org. Not fun.

Oh and I haven't read up on this one, so perhaps someone could help enlighten me. But it seems that the goblin racial Rocket Barrage is currently bugged. The tooltip's damage scales with gear, but it is way off. It does way less damage than the tooltip claims.

And it isn't a bug, but the fact that I can't fly in Ghostlands, Silvermoon, Exodar, etc really irks me. Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I learned to fly in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. When did these zones cease to be part of these continents? A bit rushed how they chose not to touch the zones they added to EK and Kal in BC. It really detracts from the idea of one seamless, big world...of warcraft...
    Last edited by ultimateman; 2011-01-08 at 02:24 AM.