Thread: Big deal ?

Big deal ?

Hi there, i was just wondering if i am the only one feeling that the bleeds nerf was nothing to worry about ??
    I mean its only 10% and they buffed our shred, i was thinking that maybe with the meta fix , we get to have 3% critical damage increase so in the end we will lose only 7%

Unless the shred buff is not as good as it seems , i am not worried , the only thing i am worried about right now is the fear immunity loss, I am entering bgs right now and killing warlocks and priests just to enjoy the moment...

Its not a big deal..
    Did anyone say it was ?

The changes only means that you cant 5cp, rip and then laugh at people as they die.. Now you just go 5cp and they die
    What im trying to say is that the dmg you deal while in CC, not in range ect. (bleeds ticking) is lowered, your burst dmg is however increased..
    Last edited by Cluasen; 2011-01-07 at 10:57 PM.

Guess i will still laugh anyway...

ohh well i accept that

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No biggie mate.

Cluasen is pretty much spot-on. I don't see the reason for any kitties to be sad. I'll be quite happy for the change on my kitty, at least.

It's a damage conversion... less bleed damage, more direct damage via melee attacks...

So it SHOULD even out to be the same damage as is.. in theory... We'll know if it's an even conversion in application when it hits PTR (I don't have access to them, so I don't know now...)

It isn't. The big deal is the Berserk nerf, partly because Warlock teams are the nemesis of Feral teams already.

Well, hopefully they leave the mastery unchanged also. They could always change the numbers a bit too. That would make me a sad kitty.