Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Post World of Warcraft. The Truth.

What do you like about WoW, Whats so fun about it? what makes you from Play Wow and buy the expansions? what is your Goal? What will you do if Wow wasn't here?

Share your thoughts, and lets find the riddle about whats keeping us from playing this game.
    Last edited by freakyfreak; 2011-01-07 at 11:10 PM.

So you're asking people to tell you why they don't play WoW.
    And you ask this on a WoW forum.
    I believe the "what is your Goal" question is better off directed towards yourself.

Deleted
    I'm addicted. I don't think World of Warcraft is fun at all anymore, I just play it with the sole purpose of trying to become "the best".
    I think it's the only thing keeping me from a mental breakdown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JKaned View Post
    I'm addicted. I don't think World of Warcraft is fun at all anymore, I just play it with the sole purpose of trying to become "the best".
    i did the same...

Personnaly I think wow has one of the best and wide varitey for achivments and this keeps me going, I also enjoy 10 man raiding "casually" with friends, I also enjoy 25 man serious raiding, and most people find it odd but I enjoy rep grinding and such,

overall I find wow has a few different aspects to it for people to enjoy and this is why they've have such a large customer pool of all ages
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Am I the only one confused by the OP?

Deleted
    I assume what you wanted to get across was the reason as to why we're playing the game, and not why we're NOT playing the game? You'd think people would be smart enough to read what they're writing, oh my god.

because its fun? and just a note to anyone else who reads this: If you dont enjoy the game your doing it wrong
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Deleted
    If WoW wasn't here... i'd probably still be stuck in Diablo 2 lol.

Deleted
    Because I want to

Also, because TOR isn't out yet. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor View Post
    because its fun? and just a note to anyone else who reads this: If you dont enjoy the game your doing it wrong
    It's not fun at all, and it being 'fun' is not obvious nor a fact. It has no purpose, I merely find it a way to kill time.

Deleted
    only 1 thing keeping my here :P my guild

Deleted
    Its an escape from the ridicules of every day life, its fun too

Because it's the only MMO worth playing at the moment. Cant wait to find something else some day though.

I'm quite addicted, even though my computer really sucks. Stuck with like 12 FPS in places like Durotar, with the lowest graphics. Still, there's something dragging me into the game..

10+ Year Old Account
    same here and also i want to complete a raid content with my guild

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
    What do you like about WoW, Whats so fun about it? what makes you from Play Wow and buy the expansions? what is your Goal? What will you do if Wow wasn't here?

Share your thoughts, and lets find the riddle about whats keeping us from playing this game.
    I don't know what the hell are you trying to say, but checking your other posts, it's obvious you are a real DC fanboy and bash any other MMO, from SW: TOR to WoW, and I like it because it's the MOST polished game in the MMO industry, the rest are buggy pieces of crap, OR they don't have any endgame.

I quit WoW the moment I realized how much of a chore, and second job it was. Yea, I found the game very fun in Vanilla, but after that, I just kinda stuck around because I guess I thought I somehow had to. Being tied up in a top 50 US guild does that to you.

After a whole year of ICC, I was pretty much coming home from work, taking a nap because I was tired, set my alarm to wake me up at 7:00pm and raided until 12:00am, then went back to sleep.

That was every week, monday-thursday. On top of that big time sink, I was simply not enjoying the game. I enjoyed 1 raid out of 4, Ulduar. 1/4 of the game simply is not worth spending so much time of my life for. The hardest part of me quitting was telling it to my guild, which was practically family to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is a very veryvery wise man <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    So you're asking people to tell you why they don't play WoW.
    And you ask this on a WoW forum.
    I believe the "what is your Goal" question is better off directed towards yourself.
    * Edit * Nvm, Sorry Xacez, it was ME who needed to read better, most of these questions look innocent, but then i realized this is the DC fanboy
    He wants to know why you DO play wow. Try reading better before making snarky remarks
    OT: Its fun, and Tbh, my guildies are some of the most awesome people on earth