New Sandy Bridge mobos

The new P67 line made for the new i5 & i7 architecture is here! It looks pretty awesome imo. The BIOS now has a graphic interface, every overclocker's dream just came true. Also, it looks pretty good for SLI & Crossfire scaling. Here's a reveiw from Legitreviews, check it out. http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1500/1/ Looks great, I'm looking foward to see many people with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    The new boards were listed on the manufacturers' websites not too long ago actually :P
    As for my choice, Gigabyte's UD3R for me
    Best part is, Gigabyte's UD3R to UD7 all come in black! Check this out:

EVGA still makes the sexiest black motherboards though <3

I wish LegitReviews did something for Gigabyte's P67 lineup -_-
    I need to know whether gigabyte is getting similar (or better) new features compared to asus, especially that graphical BIOS.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-01-07 at 11:24 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Looks very nice. Sadly its not worth the money for me to upgrade, as I already have an i5, but I hope people that are looking to upgrade enjoy it. I'll just have to wait until the next line of GPU's and CPU's come out =)

Yea. I'm using an Antec 900 II case with blue cathodes, so the blue color & the BIOS sold me, haha. Looking foward to EVGA stuff thought, I'm ma huge fan of them.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 06:39 PM ----------

Btw Xuvial, holy shit that is sexy. Wtb that same Gigabyte mobo in red. I'd see this in a red NZXT Lexa case with lighting

/drool

I'm really liking the EVGA P67 Mobo myself. Anyone have any idea what the difference will be between the normal one and the classified version? Besides price obviously.

Here is the new EVGA 1155 socket-type P67 mobo! Looks HELLA SICK.

15+ Year Old Account
    That black and blue would look nice in my Thermaltake Armor :O