Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    i think thats tripe. someone very close to me was raped and i want to smash the face of anyone that uses it out of context. its a mean word and it shouldnt be used.. at all.
    I think that's tripe. Someone very close to me had their face smashed in, and I don't appreciated you using that phrase all willy nilly. It's a despicable act, and the phrase shouldn't be used... at all.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I think you are just being touchy, Is it really that big a deal to you? maybe the internet isn't the place for you
    100% correct. Maybe runescape is a better choice for them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    Raped is an important word. censoring it will be like censoring "pwned"
    "Raped" is not an important word at all.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

So you're offended by your own video link?

This rapes my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Fair enough. I'll stay out of the DK forum then. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post10018161

3 rapes in 4 replies is a bit meh.

Cheers for an awesome site and nice improvement with the moderators and all that.
    Rape, Gay, and every other word in existence has more than one meaning. If you can't choose to accept the fact that then i hope that you please take a step off your high pedestal and realize that in the end words are words and the only one that gives them power is you personally. I can call someone every single racial slur/mean thing in the book and it doesn't mean anything period if you don't give it any meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop.

For the same reasons why we don't ban people for "WOW THIS IS SO GAY!" or stuff like that, it's just general gaming vocabulary and even if it's not really pretty we can't really start censoring/banning for that. You'll just end up with people doing their best to circumvent that anyway.

Edit: It doesn't mean you can use these words freely, you are A LOT MORE likely to get banned by using them. Just because we're not censoring doesn't mean we're not going to kick your ass for being stupid.

wow.....god himself has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    I think that's tripe. Someone very close to me had their face smashed in, and I don't appreciated you using that phrase all willy nilly. It's a despicable act, and the phrase shouldn't be used... at all.
    You sir deserve a cookie, or maybe even 2.

Try getting an addon called badboy. They have a spam filter that automatically reports goldspam, it also has a list of words you can add and take away from the filter. it will block any messages with these words in them like "Anal" and other such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Odayaka View Post
    Try getting an addon called badboy. They have a spam filter that automatically reports goldspam, it also has a list of words you can add and take away from the filter. it will block any messages with these words in them like "Anal" and other such nonsense.
    He's referring to the forums. Tho I suppose there probably is a firefox addon that allows for custom word filters.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    "Raped" is not an important word at all.
    I somewhat disagree. We are in the game culture afterall and the word "raped" does have it's common usage. I dont think anyone I know who games that doesnt even use the word raped to describe the feeling of beating someone or being beat. We aint living in a sheltered culture era anymore. Words like gay, rape and fag etc are all commonly used and widely accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, it's not even being used maliciously. Stop being such a damn stick in the mud and get over this oversensitivity to words. It's the intent behind words that matters, not the words themselves.
    "The truth, my goal."

Oh right, that's why I'm supposed to close threads after this kind of reply.