LF a heroic/mythic guild for my monk and mage

I'm looking for a guild for both of the characters that I raid on: a 718 frost/arcane mage and a 710 Mistweaver/715 Brewmaster. The item levels may seem low, but I do know how to play these specs and routinely outperform people who have +10 ilvls on me in heroic PUGs that I join.

I'm always reading guides and theorycrafting and looking for ways to improve.

As far as progress goes, I'm 13/13h on the mage and getting just started with heroic on my monk. I have the legendary ring on both characters.

I cannot post links, but my character names are Zechell-MoonGuard and Triet-MoonGuard. I have logs on Warcraftlogs for both that show improvement over time.

I'm available to raid on evenings ~4-11pm during the week and later on weekends.

What I'm looking for:
    - Mature group of people who care about personal and guild progression
    - Heroic or mythic progression with a consistent group.
    - Heroic and mythic raiding in Legion
    - Friendly people who talk and do things outside of raids.

Hey Zechell,

Instead of spamming you with a huge thing, I'll just say a few words, drop our website and my Btag and make it quick and painless.

We're 13/13M right now, so we're only doing 1-2 nights a week of actual raiding, but we're really active outside of official raid times. Going for realm best CMs, we all have alts we raid on constantly, and we're all generally decent people (except that one guy).

Some of us have been together for 6 years, others for 10, and lots that just started and fit right in. We're not looking for the most geared people right now, since we're not really raiding, but I feel like we'd be a good fit for you as we look forward into Legion.

Forums: http://www.spikeflail.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

Any questions/comments/concerns: Marko#1989

<Impermeable> Is a newly formed guild made up of veteran players on US Zangarmarsh (PVE). We are looking for dedicated players to fill out ranks. Most of us with the exception of the few are experienced beyond heroic archi. Raid leader is 8/13mythic.

Progression:

6/13 H HFC (Have only raided once so far)

Our current needs:

Tank:
    Paladin
    Deathknight
    Druid

Melee DPS:
    Druid
    Shaman
    Deathknight (Tank offspec a plus)

Ranged DPS:
    Mage
    Shaman
    Druid (Tank offspec a plus)
    Hunter
    Priest

Healer:
    Shaman
    Monk
    Druid

Raid times:
    Sunday and Monday - 7:30 - 10:30 Central time (Possibility of adding a third day, Tuesday or wensday for mythic push)

What we expect from you:
    Know how to play your class
    Research progression fights to get an understanding before pull.
    Have respect
    Ability to take and receive constructive criticism

Above all else, we like to have fun. But we are a hardcore progression based guild. We strive to be the best that we can. And we excpect the same from you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact info:
    GM- Dwilly151#1664
    Recruitment Officer - codyheadshot#1268

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Muleface#1192. 11/13H (got that in a month) with a team that's been together for a couple years (10 or so of us anyway). Return of the Phoenix Aggramar-Horde. Recruiting toward Mythic and Legion. Mythic raiding this xpac (except HFC).

Let's talk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Add me, Kage#1899, we're Absolute of Windrunner (13/13Heroic) (Alliance) We run on Mon/Weds/Thurs 6:00-8:30PM Pacific.

Hey Zechell,

Add me so we can chat please. Ezze#1335. We are about to start Mythic tonight and would love to add you to the roster if it's a good fit.

Raid times are Mon/Tue/Thu at 8:30 EST.

Thank you!