PvP gear over PvE gear?

Hello, I'm a 85 hunter that is PvPing and PvEing and have som trouble with the gearing.
    Some of my guildies says that it's good to have 352 Item Level PvP gear instead of 346 Item Level gear (HC Gear) and i was wondering if they are right or wrong?
    Should i just stick with PvP gear to PvP and PvE to PvE or should i replace my PvE gear with some of the PvP gear?..
    (Sorry if I have bad english)

Thanks for reading and/or posting an answer.

Hurny!

10+ Year Old Account
    Simulate it or use your stat weighs to calculate a reasonably accurate answer. In most of the cases - no, it won't be worth it. On weapons it's almost always worth it going for straight out item level, because of the nature of weapon dps, or spell power if you're a caster.

Actually, Pvp gear is rather quite nice for us survival hunters as of now, but only if you have the set bonuses from it, since agility is soooooo much better than anything else right now, that the extra agility from the set bonus and on the gear makes up and surpasses what other stats you may have otherwise. The pvp gloves that decrease the cooldown on your traps is really good too. Its best to just go to Femaledwarf.com to see exactly how much of an upgrade it would be tough.