Thread: Pre-BC Raiding.

Pre-BC Raiding.

Ever since Cataclysm came out I have just not been playing WoW. I just find it boring. I've always wanted to join a level 60 twink PvP/raiding guild, but never really cared enough to try. Can anyone recommend a good Server/Faction/Guild and a good class/spec to roll now that the end results for talent trees are level 70?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

There isn't any.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

all the 60/70 guilds get carried by level 85s to get through their content and ninja what they need. It's sad they can't get through 70 content that has been nerfed even with 80 gems and enchants. Also twinks are not fun, theres nothing impressive about killing someone just because you have twice as much gear as him. It's like killing level 75s if you're 85.

depends on what you want to do, Tanking you can't be Dks unlees ur planning on locking XP which is not as fun since you cant pvp as much.
    -Healing is great with any class. Yes you get blown to pieces by some since the game is mainly balanced for lvl 85 scaling now.
    Dps is where most people (and me) go since alot of those who do go back to old content with level and gear appropiate characters did a different job or task when that content was current. (also like me) im currently playing a feral druid at lvl 60 strictly pvp so far (on a lvl 60 account) but when cata starts to calm down ill try to join the realm lvl 60 guild and do some raiding as feral druids since i did 60raids as resto druid.

lvl 70 balance in terms of tanking, healing and dps i have no idea for the new talent tree. from what im hearing casters are lacking behind untill they get enough haste and crit. Melee will be beasts at very high gear but very fight dependant on lower gear and some fights.

All the best though.
    p.s my realm is Grim Batol EU - ally side is where the 60guild is.