Hunter macros | SV

I didnt know where to put this thread but since it hunter related I guess this is the right place

Anyone have some new hunter macros of PVE?
    Just saw Kripparrian's new movie and im pretty sure he use a SS and BA macro.

Please post some macros who can give u a boost or at least a simpler Action bar setup

Deleted
    Why don't you figure this stuff out yourself instead of asking us to hold your hand? Us giving you macros isn't going to help our playstyle one bit if they don't fit in how you play the game.

My most basic macros for survival PVE

Normal Shots
    Code:
    #showtooltip Explosive Shot
    /cast !auto shot
    /cast Explosive Shot
    /use 10
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
    Swap Explosive shot for BA / CoS / KS / SrS
    /use 10 is for whatever glove tinker you're using

Trap
    Code:
    #showtooltip Ice Trap
    /castsequence reset=9 !Trap Launcher, !Ice Trap(Frost - Trap Launcher), nil
    Double click to Trap launch an Ice Trap

Deterrence
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast Deterrence
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    Click to deterrence, click again to cancel it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Why don't you figure this stuff out yourself instead of asking us to hold your hand? Us giving you macros isn't going to help our playstyle one bit if they don't fit in how you play the game.
    I'm not sure if you're aware of what the point of a forum is but it's for asking questions and you know, helping out as a community.
    Now the OP hasn't offended anyone and he certainly hasn't trolled you so instead of flaming him for no reason why don't you just ignore content you don't like instead of having a hissy fit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardohreally View Post
    I didnt know where to put this thread but since it hunter related I guess this is the right place

Anyone have some new hunter macros of PVE?
    Just saw Kripparrian's new movie and im pretty sure he use a SS and BA macro.

Please post some macros who can give u a boost or at least a simpler Action bar setup
    You just watched Kripps vid...keep searching for his other vids on Bindings/How t odo top dps in wow (these contain the relevent, up-to-date macro's that you may need).

Also keep an eye out, apparently he is updating his SV guide which will be an intneresting read.

As for myself, I use the !autoshot Cobra macro for an extra autoshot. Other than that I bind basic abilities, the only thing that would be remotely odd about my setup would be: cobra bound to 1 and mouse wheel.

Deleted
    i would say go without a "dps pve" marco i only use some for help me on tacs in bosses like target pew pew and back to boss a marco would not help to much as sv as pure replace of keybording or clicking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inacup View Post
    Deterrence
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast Deterrence
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    Click to deterrence, click again to cancel it
    Isn't it the other way around? The way it is now, it'll trigger Deterrence for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second and then just cancel it again.

Deleted
    Yeah you need a castsequence macro for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Isn't it the other way around? The way it is now, it'll trigger Deterrence for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second and then just cancel it again.
    Correct that will just waste the cooldown lol

Also i have just started playing my hunter to play with friends on another server so im kind of new as well should i bind my pets 'claw' attack to all my spells so it gets used asap?
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Correct that will just waste the cooldown lol

Also i have just started playing my hunter to play with friends on another server so im kind of new as well should i bind my pets 'claw' attack to all my spells so it gets used asap?
    I just tried the macro in game and it works as Inacup says. I thought it would cancel right away, but it doesn't. Click once, you get the 5 secs, click twice before the 5secs is up and it cancels.

Every line in a macro is essentially executed simultaneously. If you /cancelaura an effect in the same macro that activates the effect in question, the /cancelaura will hit the server before the buff itself is activated, so it won't be canceled.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

Did they fix the /cast !auto shot bug from http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...auto-shot-bug/ ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inacup View Post
    My most basic macros for survival PVE

Normal Shots
    Code:
    #showtooltip Explosive Shot
    /cast !auto shot
    /cast Explosive Shot
    /use 10
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
    Swap Explosive shot for BA / CoS / KS / SrS
    /use 10 is for whatever glove tinker you're using
    Now this caught my eye. When doing some random target dummy work after a faction swap, I have noticed that my engineering tinker on my gloves is no longer activated by the command "/use 10". I also had a macro written up for rapid fire that included a line "/use Potion of the Tol'vir", and the potion execution line is not working, although the rest of the macro is.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowreach View Post
    Now this caught my eye. When doing some random target dummy work after a faction swap, I have noticed that my engineering tinker on my gloves is no longer activated by the command "/use 10". I also had a macro written up for rapid fire that included a line "/use Potion of the Tol'vir", and the potion execution line is not working, although the rest of the macro is.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Yep. My ExS macro refuses to fire my Tinker unless I type in the name of my gloves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3