Raid Requirements?

My guild is getting close to being ready to raid. Just wondering if anyone know what is required for each roll(tank, heals, dps) to be "raid ready". If anyone can tell me where to go to research this would be awesome.

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 11:48 PM ----------

bump........

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

People should be nearly fully decked out in items from heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Idras View Post
    People should be nearly fully decked out in items from heroics.
    Oh.

And they shouldn't suck.

roughly speaking, id say somewhere between 346 Average Ilevel and 350 (more taking into account optimised stats for the particular class over actual gear level).
    gear aside you need people who are gonna take initiative. keep out of the fire move from bad stuff etc

+340 item level and appropriate gems/enchants/brain functions

Quote Originally Posted by chunkycarl View Post
    roughly speaking, id say somewhere between 346 Average Ilevel and 350 (more taking into account optimised stats for the particular class over actual gear level).
    gear aside you need people who are gonna take initiative. keep out of the fire move from bad stuff etc
    350 is way to high (not that it hurts), i know you can craft and get some epics from rep, but the 346 drops in HC dungeons should be more then enough.. If you are a decent player then you should even need to be in full hc to start the first few raid bosses..
    Last edited by Cluasen; 2011-01-08 at 02:00 PM.

At bare minimum 340 average iLVL for DPS, if you’re struggling to fill spots. Otherwise 345+ for healers/tanks. I’d recommend full 346 gear from heroics, plus the reputation 359 epics though.

Rare gems, proper enchants, and reputation shoulder/head enchants too.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.