10+ Year Old Account

Patch release timing?

Has anyone seen any dataz on the estimated release time of the next patch? I've just hit exalted with Baradins and want to buy my trinket and I know they are massively buffing the Mandala from mastery to an INT proc. Now I could use the Stump instead of course, but spirit/int is far superior to hit/SP pwr in so many ways.

I should add that I DS resto making the mandala a duel use item. <-- In before all the haters tell me to just buy a Stump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    Id love to know when patch is coming too, Im sick of warriors being some kind of god in arenas.

There is a patch scheduled for Starcraft next week, maybe they come together.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

it's only been on the ptr for a few days, i wouldn't count on it coming next week
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced