Deleted

Questing through LFD

im starting a warr going to level as prot

im goint to level to 15 then only LFD to 80

how long does this take compered to just questing, bearing in mind i have only leveled thrugh old azeroth so dont konw any new quests

No matter what anyone tells you, questing will always be faster if you have even a sliver of knowledge when it comes to questing. Not to mention that while lower level dungeons may be easier, you can't always count on getting a good group of people when you use the LFD tool. This becomes especially true at cata-level dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    No matter what anyone tells you, questing will always be faster if you have even a sliver of knowledge when it comes to questing. Not to mention that while lower level dungeons may be easier, you can't always count on getting a good group of people when you use the LFD tool. This becomes especially true at cata-level dungeons.
    True i cant get a solid group 100% of the time but im a decent player and this will be my 4th tank class so i should be able to carry a few slackers, i just hope the tank ques afr fast all way from 15-80

Leveling through the LFD system is pretty slow. I have done it from 73 -> 79 and going to do it through 80 and it has taken quite a while. However, I have done way too many LK quests on different characters to want to do them again, so I found it less painful than questing.

Once I get to 80 I will be leveling the majority of 80-85 via quests since dungeons give horrible xp past 80.

Deleted
    I generally enjoy doing dungeons far more than questing, so when I lvl chars I only do dungeons.
    I actually physically can't level a DPS because the queue's are too long, it promotes me to tank or heal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittattotem View Post
    True i cant get a solid group 100% of the time but im a decent player and this will be my 4th tank class so i should be able to carry a few slackers, i just hope the tank ques afr fast all way from 15-80
    It gets really slow at higher levels, especially in the 70+ zone. sitting at 70 right now, 35% into a level, and need at least 12 utgarde runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Treakle View Post
    I generally enjoy doing dungeons far more than questing, so when I lvl chars I only do dungeons.
    I actually physically can't level a DPS because the queue's are too long, it promotes me to tank or heal
    Snap, it sucks having to tank or heal all the time so we don't have to put up with bads. :<
    (Well, still get bads, just less of a role)

OT: Questing is and always will be faster for the most part.. Sure the first time you do an instance and complete all the quests it'll be a huge boost, but then you have to repeat it with no quests, it just drags on.