10+ Year Old Account

Will there be a new trolls raid in Cataclysm?

So guys what do you think? will there be a new trolls type raid in Cataclysm like ZA and ZG? To be honest in my own personal opinion I think the way they removed ZG raid like this

instead of just removing the mounts is just so suspicious. So I think maybe ZG will be back for Cataclysm but not the same way Naxx came back in wotlk, it might have the same

name but different bosses and mechanisims.

Discuss please.

The main reason they removed ZG is because it was changed into a quest area and it would have been wierd to have an instance portal there. I don't think ZG is ever coming back.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see it happening. I would enjoy it but I would be extremely suprised if they did. I don't see how they could fit a troll raid into it at all, lore-wise. However I'm far from an expert on lore.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's revisit Gundrak and kill that giant snake first off...

There'll definitely be a Troll raid in the Maelstrom/Islands expansion, of that I'm sure. Blizzard said Azshara would be a boss in a later expansion, so that'd have to be Naz'jatar. And that would almost definitely mean Zandalar and the rest of the islands in the great sea.

I'd rather Zul'Gurub make a return changed graphically as well. Maybe Hakkar's true form / master will be summoned there (assuming he's Old God related) and make the area all purple-like and ruined, Twilight's Hammer style.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    The main reason they removed ZG is because it was changed into a quest area and it would have been wierd to have an instance portal there. I don't think ZG is ever coming back.
    Many quests in stranglethorn show that trolls want to resurrect hakkar and that some of the bosses are back. It looks to me like blizzard may reopen ZG some time later
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I don’t think we’ve seen the end of Troll raids. We may not have one for awhile, but there will definitely be one in the future.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    If we don't ever see Zandalar, I will fly to Blizzard HQ and smash the developers' heads with a hammer.
    /cheer
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

with all the stuff you do w/ the baby raptor and the hexxar i feel as if maybe there will be at least a heroic later...snifles i want my baby raptor back why couldnt i have just let him kill that gnome?
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Quote Originally Posted by ryoukthebloodelf View Post
    with all the stuff you do w/ the baby raptor and the hexxar i feel as if maybe there will be at least a heroic later...snifles i want my baby raptor back why couldnt i have just let him kill that gnome?
    I think it wasnt "die or give me raptor" kind of threat. It was more like "im taking my raptor, choose if you wanna live or not, cause im in a good mood today"
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Like a few people have said, quite a few STV quests hint at the return of Hakkar and a few of the old ZG bosses. I don't think it'll be in Zul'Gurub again though.

Not sure we'll get it in Cata though...

Deleted
    if there are it most be undead trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    If we don't ever see Zandalar, I will fly to Blizzard HQ and smash the developers' heads with a hammer.
    U gotta wait in a very large line then, u'll probably see Lady Vash, Kaethas, Illidan, Anub'arak (SPECIALLY), KeThuzad and Arthas in front of u

Deleted
    I don’t think we’ve seen the end of Troll raids

Deleted
    I hope to see ZG return at some point (even in the same area, as I think the quests you do there are phased out anyway and the normal area is empty atm).

Though I think it would be cool to see a troll style raid, only then themed in the Tol'Vir (sp) style of Egypt. The Egypt style lends itself perfectly for a Troll style raid. And ofc I don't oppose a new Troll raid somewhere in the Great Sea.