Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Where's the logic behind a dwarf rogue? :P
    It's like you mind your business and all of a sudden you feel something as heavy as a brick in your pocket, trying to steal your lootz. And then you notice the 'barrel' was trying to be sneaky about it.
    Not all rogues are 100% stealth, Rogue technically includes fencers, brigands, assassins, and dirty fighters of all manner. A two-mace wielding dwarf in leather armor, acting drunk to trick his opponent into making silly attacks seems perfectly fine to me. They're gifted craftsmen and machinists, so why wouldn't they be able to pick a pocket or a lock? They know how to build the lock, and they have to get those stubby hands inside of clocks and gears and stuff, so you'd never know they were in your pocket at all :P

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff View Post
    Not all rogues are 100% stealth, Rogue technically includes fencers, brigands, assassins, and dirty fighters of all manner. A two-mace wielding dwarf in leather armor, acting drunk to trick his opponent into making silly attacks seems perfectly fine to me. They're gifted craftsmen and machinists, so why wouldn't they be able to pick a pocket or a lock? They know how to build the lock, and they have to get those stubby hands inside of clocks and gears and stuff, so you'd never know they were in your pocket at all :P
    Oh yeah and that. I totally forgot the description of "Combat" rogues in game.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff View Post
    From a Dungeons&Dragons perspective I'd agree with this. But still, it's kinda fishy ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    anything Belf male

Tauren Paladin
    Tauren Priest

Every combo involving dwarves, they let commoners do the footwork while they get drunk!

Deleted
    haha, fun to watch all these comments

To anyone saying undead hunters and using support with nature.

The undead don't care for nature, they plague everything.
    Hunters don't care for nature, they kill animals for sport.

Did you not pay attention to hemet nesingwary quests? He sent you to pretty much eradicate species from zones.
    Also the druid quests in Borean Tundra have a war with the hunters more or less. You go around killing agents from Hemet Nesingwary, Damn you even kill Harold Lane.

If you have a reason that doesn't involve nature than I respect your opinion :P.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Worgen Mages...

I mean really, you put that beast into a dress and let him shoot shiny spells from the distance?
    Even though it's kinda understandable lorewise it is just TOTALLY wrong.

going back to the UD hunters, its not so much the spells or the killing animals, its more the whole "at one with the beast" thing hunters have going on. they care about their pets, and try to become very unified with them when they fight and whatnot, just doesnt seem very much in line with the forsaken's "death to the living, but dont tell anyone we said that" policy.

also undead DK's like someone said eairler. First you were alive, then you died, resurrected as scourge, broke free, died again, enslaved by the scourge, broke free AGAIN and went back to the faction you started with. So you're like, double dead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    going back to the UD hunters, its not so much the spells or the killing animals, its more the whole "at one with the beast" thing hunters have going on. they care about their pets, and try to become very unified with them when they fight and whatnot, just doesnt seem very much in line with the forsaken's "death to the living, but dont tell anyone we said that" policy.

also undead DK's like someone said eairler. First you were alive, then you died, resurrected as scourge, broke free, died again, enslaved by the scourge, broke free AGAIN and went back to the faction you started with. So you're like, double dead?
    Nah, I like to think of UD DK's this way: Just regular Death Knights who, instead of being ressurected shortly after death, they were brought back to life much later in their already decaying bodies. And when they broke free from the LK they saw that the only faction willing to accept them in their current state was the Forsaken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Undead Holy / Disc Priests, I'm sorry but the Forsaken using Holy spells makes no sense what so ever. They may as go ahead and make Undead Paladins while there at it.

Also Undead Hunters isn't very logicial, the Forsaken are supposed to be against the living, yet have companion pets that are?

Tauren anything pretty much. Cows are meant to just eat and shit all day, then be used for food.
    They have no intelligence whatsoever.

Edit*

I see a lot of undead hunter posts. I to agree with this, i think it would make a lot more sense if their pets became diseased or undead like itself.

Tauren Paladin have a story behind them who is digged a little up in The Shattering where Anduin gives Baine his holy weapon named Fearbreaker. since that made light into the cowheads, priests would also follow. Orc mages is fine in my eyes, since it would be odd if some orc not began to study it after so long time with mages. while Tauren priests do look silly, they recently made pretty lorewise fine. Goblin Shaman is what i have a problem with, dont get it, but there is a goblin shaman in TH, you should dig deeper in him.

Deleted
    Undead death knights and hunters... what?
    Draenei shamans still feel completely and utterly forced and so, I suppose, do Belf paladins.
    Also... Worgen priests... Really? I mean, I get it, but it is ridiculous.

I have an undead hunter and he has a diseased bear, plaguehound, diseased wolf, some skeleton-like bird, and a spider. \

back on topic: Also..any worgen caster(except boomkin)..I don't get how people can stand those casting animations.
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2011-01-09 at 02:58 AM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Gnome DKs: come on, seriously? Do I even have to explain?
    Blood Elf Warriors: Okay, that doesn't even make sense.

Tauren/gnome priests I find mildly bewildering, but not to an extent that makes me dislike them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickmenz View Post
    Orc Mage

Orcs are savages. They fight with weapons and force. Shaman & locks are acceptable as part of their shamanic society & curse and darkbeings like that. Not mage.
    I agree with this post.
    My guess is that Blizzard decided to add Orc Mages due to the fact that Warlocks are supposed to be Mages who "delved too deep into the powers of the Arcane, in order to find the Shadow within".

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Hunters, Sprint on a Hunter is a no no.

Tauren pallies, tauren priests, gnome warriors, gnome dks, goblin dks, orc mages, orc rogues. Troll druids to some extent. In that order of most bizarre to least bizarre, of the bizarre class combos. :P