Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I actually like Halo quite a bit, but I really don't want to see a Halo MMO, but its not going to happen anyways. Blizz already said its going to be a new universe (which is what I want to see), but given the genre Blizz undoubtedly wants experience from people with work they admire in that field...obviously, Blizzard has never done an FPS before.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    I actually like Halo quite a bit, but I really don't want to see a Halo MMO, but its not going to happen anyways. Blizz already said its going to be a new universe (which is what I want to see), but given the genre Blizz undoubtedly wants experience from people with work they admire in that field...obviously, Blizzard has never done an FPS before.
    Take WOW and zoom it in all the way = first person MMO. You may not be able to play as effectively as you would with the camera zoomed out all the way but really the camera isn't going to make or break the new MMO. If you are a hunter you have a ranged weapon, you may not be able to see it but i mean how hard would it be to put an arm on screen that reacts to the ranged weapon firing? The actual context of the game will decide its fate as well as any HUGE glaring bugs.

I wouldn't mind a Halo MMO and I may even try it if it's good. However, if Blizzard produced it, I think it would limit their creativity. Blizzard should do what they do best, being creative, and leave Halo MMO's to other companies. And don't tell me that blizzard copies that crap without realizing that all the music you listen to is a rip off of Bach. Influence is good. Art is where it is today because of influence.

Titan is a new IP and I like it this way because I get more choices to pick from and the products will be more refined thanks to competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    It's going the way of CoD, seeing as M$ is going to keep it going (*hint hint 343 Studios*)
    That's a good point. Sadly I support the CoD cycle of producing the same (roughly the same) game over and over.
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    Please not a fps mmo that would be terrible
    Eh, blizzard is about the only company with the money to do it right.

Planetside was good, but not great, and had a lot of flaws. Still a very fun game for it's time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    I hope not. I really really hope not. My hate for halo knows no bounds.

I like fantasy. I like swords and magic. I honestly hope not everything will be taken over by fps', but they make so much money its stupid. Stuff like COD makes me die inside.
    +1 here.

If it's seriously a Halo game, I would weep. Then promptly wait for someone to make a fantasy game.

Zenimax Online is doing... something, afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Inspiration is apparently unheard of. Halo was inspired by Goldeneye, Titan might be inspired by Halo/Wow. A futuristic FPS MMO would basically be a halo MMO set in a different universe.
    Yeah, everything that is futuristic must be inspired by Halo, amirite? Get outta here...
    Do you even bother thinking through what you write?