1. Peace on Earth.
2. Goodwill toward Men and Women.
3. Revenge on my enemies.
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
1:Ability to alter my body in any way
2:Can control elements
3:Can control time
call me nerdy but this world will be mine.
What would you do if you saw a Hippo with a cannon on his back and Porcupine hedges and hes throwing fire and electricity everywhere.
Youd give me your country if you were a leader, thats what you would do
All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS
1| A brand new 2005 R34.
2| A nice, European and preferably brunette girlfriend.
3| The chance to meet Ellie Goulding and hear her sing 'Lights' live, or Ryan Raddon (Kaskade) perform Falling In Love with Brazil.
1. happyness for me and my family
2. money (not to much)
3. a fun job
1 - Money , lots of it. Impossible to live a normal life without it.
2 - Be able to control other´s mind.
3 - Be able to have some insane strenght :d
1: Anytihing i read i'm able to understand and remember
2: Master of guitar-playing
3: money i guess hehe. maybe regrowing bodyparts. you never know if it can come in handy!
1. Just enough money to never have to worry about debt or bills again, but not more. I don't want to be filthy rich and spoiled.
2. I'd wish myself a little less introverted.
That's about it. I don't like being handed things. I want to work for it, and wish one and two mostly fixes my inability to do that at times.
Edit: Although, if I had to be a little unrealistic I'd put time control as my third wish. Being able to suspend the rest of the world at my will has always been my personal impossible dream.
Last edited by snaek; 2011-01-08 at 08:10 PM.
Well excuuuse me, Princess.
You are now breathing manually.
1) To be the best chess player in the world
2) To be the best pianist in the world
3) To be the best tennis player in the world
My first wish would be that I want 3 extra wishes ontop of my current 3.
Which would leave 5 remaining and they are:
1. Immortality. Even if I was to be hit by a nuclear bomb, walk into the sun or stay underwater for 3 weeks I expect to live.
2. The ability to time travel
3. Infinite knowledge of every martial arts so far created and ever to be created (I know I could learn how to do this by travelling through time and learning, but knowing it would give me the upper hand when travelling back to say, when Miyamoto Musashi was around. Then I could out right defeat him in a duel and be forever famous!)
4. Always remain 23 - I suspect that this will be a good look for me. (Not 23 yet, but I guess it will be good)
5. The ability to regenerate any part of my body that I desire, instantly.
Last edited by Jaqera; 2011-01-08 at 08:41 PM.
2. The ability to use any super power I can think of
3. An orgasm every year that lasts an entire month
2. Not being able to feel pain