Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

this image instantly came to mind upon finding this thread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. The ability to shapeshift into any animal in the world... Oh how I wish to fly with the wings of an eagle, or run through the forest like a great cat...

2. Money enough to be able to survive in modern society so I can focus on art and the aforementioned shapeshifting.

3. World peace (well, actually this would be nr 1, but same thing...)

Deleted
    You'd have to be incredibly self centred to wish for something like immortality.

"I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON THAT HAS EVER EXISTED, HOW DARE THE LAWS OF NATURE APPLY TO ME!!!".

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. The precise amount of money I need for anything I want to magically poof into my hand when I need it.
    2. Magical powers to do anything I please such as flying, turning into an animal, invisibility, mind control, you name it.
    3. Peace, happiness and good choices for everyone for all eternity.

Deleted
    1: The girl I love
    2: Lots of money to buy a lot of things
    3: well... I would like to own a tropical island like Cuba

Deleted
    1. Eternal happiness for me, my friends and my family.
    2. Being able to spend time with my friends and my family.
    3. Good health for me, my friends and my family.

I'm a little surprised, almost chocked, that 90% of all posters want money. Imo, eternal happiness is worth more than all the money in the world. No, having all the money in the world wouldn't make me happy. Lets say you have all the money in the world, what will you do then? Sit on your mountain of money? Tell me, how long could you do that until you get bored? Build a house of solid gold? What's that woth if you dont have any real friends? Wouldn't it be lonely? Of course, money is good to have. But all of it? Not to mention everyone else will probably hate you for having money, while they dont.

tl:dr happiness>money

Billions of pounds (money)
    Perfect girl
    3 more wishs

If you just wish for happyness, then you get all you need.
    No need for 3 wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaction160 View Post
    If you just wish for happyness, then you get all you need.
    No need for 3 wishes.
    Not really true is it? I'm quite happy at the moment but I could sure use a couple of them billion pounds or to know I will live a long and healthy life. But You'd just satisfy with downs and live life without knowing any better? ;0

1. Cured of Type I Juvenile Onset Diabetes (15 years is TOO long).
    2. Wish everyone else who had it was also cured of it.
    3. Another wish-giving fish for 3 more wishes :P

1. Wish for a long, happy life with my fiance.
    2. That my parents would admit and solve their own issues.
    3. World peace, or more wish-giving fishes to solve other problems and issues the world has. But I won't go into detail..

1. No pain for anything alive.
    2. Everyone's body rejuvenates to a look that they choose once every minute and if their entire body is consumed, it regenerates completely in a secure place after 12 hours. The Earth and its atmosphere expand at the same rate.
    3. Nobody discriminates against another on the basis of something they're genetically determined to do (except for discriminating for sexual partners)

There were a few others I'd like to include, such as following the golden rule, not defrauding people, being able to understand John Stuart Mill's Utilitarianism, all governments being secular and democratic and rape being outlawed, but couldn't work that in. Was thinking about wording "3" as "Nobody does anything that another doesn't agree to", but that would outlaw jails...

Wait, change 3 to "Nobody does anything that another individual that is capable of giving informed consent on this particular issue does not agree to", covers rape (incl. statutory), murder, fraud and dictatorships.

Deleted
    1.Immortal
    2.Infinite Money
    3.Morphing powar

10+ Year Old Account
    1. To be Dr. House IRL

That's all I need

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

this image instantly came to mind upon finding this thread.
    ^Winner

Power to control atoms....anything else is irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Hiya!

You were out for a fishing day IRL than suddenly something is caught.. you pull out to see a single, shiney, pretty,magical, little Golden Fish on the hook!
    What would your three wishes be?

Mine:
    1. Better job (bartender works fine, but still.. it's retarded how many drunk guys tell me they love me every night shift.. )
    2. Better PC! A laptop with 20 frames on lowest graphics is OK , but i would LOVE something else.
    3. A nice boy
    I can offer you an old man! Nevermind.

My three wishes would be

1. A huge bum. It makes the seats warmer, quicker.
    2. Good grammar. Having to edit posts before they are locked.
    3. A healthy mind. Grey matter is a curse.

Probably:

1) Invisibility
    2) Ability to stop time.
    3a) ?????
    3b) Profit
    "I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger."

Deleted
    i just come up with a wish that makes all your wishes seem like pigpoop

1. the ability to get exactly what i want, (whatever it may be)
    2. dont need this
    3 i also dont need this

Deleted
    Hiya!

You were out for a fishing day IRL than suddenly something is caught.. you pull out to see a single, shiney, pretty,magical, little Golden Fish on the hook!
    What would your three wishes be?

Mine:
    1. Better job (bartender works fine, but still.. it's retarded how many drunk guys tell me they love me every night shift.. )
    2. Better PC! A laptop with 20 frames on lowest graphics is OK , but i would LOVE something else.
    3. A nice boy
    1... To be "THAT" nice boy.

Then give the rest of them to someone who needs it!

Deleted
    Umm.. thanks? So , you'd make my wishes come true than end my life, along with everyone else's? xD
    Dying after having all your wishes come true would be much more fulfilling than otherwise, wouldn't you say?