Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. ability to bend reality at a whim
    2 and 3 wouldnt really matter then :P

15+ Year Old Account
    1 A cupcake
    2 & 3 are irrelevant

cupcakes make you happy

1. ability to tele to my own personal heaven where it would act as a real life dream
    2. ability to create ports from anywher to anywhere in the world
    3. an infinite supply of an elixir that could cure any sickness, disease or deformity(cancer, weght problems ext.)
    id sell the ports for big $$
    and id give the elixir away for free to the whole world yes id be that nice
    then you would never see me for 50% of the time cuz id be in wish 1
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

1. To be wiser than any man living or dead or unborn.
    2. To live a long, healthy life (supposing my genetics are predisposed otherwise).
    3. I'm not sure I need a third wish.

Deleted
    I think my 3 biggest wishes are abit to dark for this forum, so I will keep them for myself.. Ah well you guys can get one

1. Unlimited power, muhaha! (Do I need to tell you I play a lock ingame?)
    2. . . . . . .
    3. . . . . . .

1. a dream home
    2. a homestudio in that house
    3. all of my dream guitars, amps, drums, basses, and whatever equipment i want in there :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Hiya!

You were out for a fishing day IRL than suddenly something is caught.. you pull out to see a single, shiney, pretty,magical, little Golden Fish on the hook!
    What would your three wishes be?

Mine:
    1. Better job (bartender works fine, but still.. it's retarded how many drunk guys tell me they love me every night shift.. )
    2. Better PC! A laptop with 20 frames on lowest graphics is OK , but i would LOVE something else.
    3. A nice boy
    hmm, i'd wish for some sexy female with a well payed job and 2 good gaming rigs :P

1. Immortality
    2. Ability to go through time ( would love to see the ancient city of Rome at its prime )
    3. unlimited money ( would love one of those new lambo's that were imported into Aus this month, the ones that cost $569,000 and only 3 were imported)

1. I would wish that WoW would become reality and every single person in the world would be put in the game, no matter whether they like the game or not. Everyone could freely transfer servers whenever they wanted. And you would literally become your character. Everything in game is still the same, you join guilds and kill bosses, and all the hawt chicks go for those guys.

2. I wish I didn't need to go to school to learn about worthless things that I will never use in my life.

3. Lots and lots of Nachos.

Sadly the stupid fish bit me so threw it back ><

1. World domination
    2. World peace
    3. I'll save that one incase one of my wishes go wrong

Quote Originally Posted by killmory View Post
    1. Immortality
    2. Ability to go through time ( would love to see the ancient city of Rome at its prime )
    3. unlimited money ( would love one of those new lambo's that were imported into Aus this month, the ones that cost $569,000 and only 3 were imported)
    you will be robbed in a heart beat if you went back to rome and stuck out like a sore thumb

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

1. To be cured of my shot term memory
    2. For the cooker to freeze things and the freezer cook things!
    3. ...

10+ Year Old Account
    1. unlimited amount of wishes
    2.^
    3.^

1: Infinite knowledge. Anything that any kind of mind could possibly poses. (anything new, anything old. anything on another planet.. etc)
    2: The ability to cure any health issues that i wish. everlasting.
    3: A lifelong (my life) ability to increase the length of life.

An endless money-stream would come from wish 1.*
    I could live forever. I wouldn't be bound to live at any point, either, though. (to explain number 3)

Edit: i'd like to exchange nr. 2 for..
    2: The ability to increase or decrease feelings. (Pain, pleasure.. kisses, you name it) (i'd probably die in a ultraorgasm)

A fun idea popped into my head when i saw this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    1. I would wish that WoW would become reality and every single person in the world would be put in the game...
    World of Warcraft is now reality. After all the cool boys in da' hood has spend their day slaughtering dragons and their demon slaves, they'd walk home, having gotten enough of all the action and turn on their new Goblinoar P.C. to play the new game out there; "Human world!" they'd then sit down and play our boring life's.
    Last edited by Recaislas; 2011-01-09 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. to be Emperor
    2. to be Pope
    3. to be in likeness to God

... then of course I'd be put back into my pigsty of an apartment.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    you will be robbed in a heart beat if you went back to rome and stuck out like a sore thumb
    i would make clothing and such to suite ancient rome before going....
    just as they did in the movie time line

10+ Year Old Account
    1. my own irl Thunderfuy (every time i swing it, someone says "OMG IS THAT THUNDERFURY BLESSED BLADE OF THE WINDSEEKER?!")
    2. cash money
    3. eternal health

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. true love
    2. am infinite supply of knowledge ported to my mine
    3. a decent amount of money to get me through life. i wouldnt be an asshole with my money either.