Thread: DC universe

DC universe

OMG OMG OMG

***jumps up and down like a little girl***

DC universe online comes out tuesday!!!! who else it getting it?

I highly doubt I'll get it, looks like another game is going to be released unfinished.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not. I was going to, but I had a really terrible experience with their customer support about the game and I don't want to invest time and effort into a game that is so poorly handled.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be interested in it but don't want to spend 50 euros to try it out.

10 day trial would do a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably try it atleast like every other MMO. Tho I want Starwars already.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'm not. I was going to, but I had a really terrible experience with their customer support about the game and I don't want to invest time and effort into a game that is so poorly handled.
    And you play WOW?

Sadly, I got into beta, like the day Cata launched... End up playing it one time for an hour or 3, and while I like some of what they were doing, there's a lot to dislike... Having said all that, I'd definitely want to try it out at some point, just not sure I'll pay to try or not. No time soon though, as I have enough stuff to do and not enough time to do it : )

Looking forward to Guild Wars 2 as well, but that'll be even less motivational since there's no sub... go figure ; )

-Alamar

No.

I don't play video games with subscriptions anymore.

Its fun while it last, which is like 2 days. The questing is much superior than the endgame content, and you'll blow through level 1-30 in 10 hours.

Deleted
    I've thought about buying it. But im not sure about subscribing to two mmo's at the same time. Maybe if DC universe is any good i might switch between it and WoW.

Il wait for some sound reviews after the bugs and glitches have been rolled out. Until then il stick with HoN and WoW

Deleted
    When i saw the thread i got so excited i think a little wee came out! yes, i will be getting it. ive been watching TotalHalibut on youtube and thats just sold it to me. cant wait. DDDDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feirsce View Post
    When i saw the thread i got so excited i think a little wee came out! yes, i will be getting it. ive been watching TotalHalibut on youtube and thats just sold it to me. cant wait. DDDDD
    Lool same..

Can't wait, one more day!

10+ Year Old Account
    I Pre-Ordered today, getting it on the day it comes out for my PS3. This semester I'm taking 4 pretty difficult classes and don't really have the time to devote into Cataclysm that WoW now needs in order to get anywhere. So instead I'm going to enjoy 6 months or so of DC and maybe get back into WoW during the summer. Plus, I mean come on it's DC comics, my jaw will be on the floor everytime I meet Batman, Superman, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    i'm pre-ordering mine (UK) today, also got a new PC on the way to run the beast, and ofc the future games comming out.

It actully comes out on my birthday in the UK, 14th so i get paid, get my birthday stuff, get new game, and a meal.

I cant wait, i am sorta bored of wow atm since i cant devote the time with work to raiding, so i have geared my hunter as far as i can go without raiding.

Deleted
    I may get it. But i'll wait for reviews and feedback from players in higher levels. I don't want to spend money on another AoC where we had a awesome lvl 1-20 experience and then "Welcome to Boresville".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnIoZSafrFc this is a nice presentation of just how much skill will matter in PvP this video is one of the reasons I'm going to give this game a chance.

i have high hopes for this game, it wont get rid of my interest in wow since it will be forever the best hotkey mmo, but DC universe will be a very nice mmo because it is very different from wow

from what i have heard and seen the leveling experience is very good throughout the game it doesnt drop off at any point