Mistake??? 10 blackfallow ink for ONE snowfall ink???? please clarify

I am farming rep with darkmoon fair and went to trade in Ink of the Sea for some Snowfall ink to make cards and realized that it requires Blackfallow Ink, 10 to be exact... for one! It requires the same exact thing for the new ink, Inferno. This does not seem right. What am I to do with all the Ink of the Sea that I had planned on turning in for Snowfall???? please help.. this is maddening!

Deleted
    You should have paid attention when patch 4.0.3 came live I suppose, it's been that way ever since that.

okay so this makes sense to you? I guess I do not understand why any of this makes sense(

Sell it on the AH?

Blizzard made this change because they are silly, it was introduced in the shattering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotick View Post
    okay so this makes sense to you? I guess I do not understand why any of this makes sense(
    It makes sense because a lot more people are going to be having an excess of Blackfallow instead of ink that's a whole expansion old

Deleted
    I believe the hotfixes stated that this got fixed, but the client side still shows it wrongly... Gogo check the hotfixes guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Sell it on the AH?

Blizzard made this change because they are silly, it was introduced in the shattering.
    I know I could sell it on the ah, I just want snowfall ink with it though Guess my bad for not doing it before the shattering.

You also get rep when turning in the cata deck quests. This may be easier and less of a total loss. Also you could turn in friends decks. A friend turned in my decks yesterday (46 of them) and went from neutral to ~7k in honored.