Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    It's really not fair that a Holy Priests best heal is the one that requires other players to use it.
    I view it as making up for the last... well since forever that lightwell was useless.

Lightwell....is pimp. Getting the 50%hp dps standing next to it to click it is it's biggest downfall. Not worth glyphing atm but may be in the future.

The scary part about the posted recount tho is.....not a single 'heal' spell in there?? WTF! Also, why on earth FHeal is 2nd is beyond my cata healing comprehension. This healer must still be stuck in wotlk.

i would of just vote kicked the healer and got another one that didnt use failwells

Quote Originally Posted by Noxanna View Post
    At least the poor priest had enough sense to use Gift of the Naaru, presumably when they didn't have mana for anything else.
    You do realise that this may very well have been another party member doing it, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spasme View Post
    Which channeled spells are you refering to ? Mindflay ?

Just asking because i have yet to get any spellcast interrupted by clicking on a lightwell. Well as holy at least .
    Both types of hymns are channeled spells that a holy priest would use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha View Post
    You do realise that this may very well have been another party member doing it, right?
    The report is on the priest heals alone, if it accounted for all heals it would show my enrage regeneration

Deleted
    Lightwell is getting a nerf soon, it is an extremely powerful spell, maybe too powerful.

People don't seem to be getting angry at it being powerful though, What people seem to get angry at here is the fact that it makes priests go high up on lolmeter, I have said it before and I will say it again, recount doesn't matter for healers beyond a few simple things.

Maybe Lightwell renew should be credited to the person who uses it, that would keep alot of people happy, it is such an interesting spell that requires thought on where to place it but mostly requires thought by people who need to learn to click it, to nerf it too much because of people complaining at Healing Meters would make me so unhappy.

Meter ***** are usually the worst players, they're the one who will DPS the wrong mobs, stand in fires to finish their cast and OH to snipe heals. They don't care of the raid wipes or not as long as they look pretty on the meters.

I believe this thread single handedly got us the LW nerf.

[QUOTE=Spasme;10060074]
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydomino View Post
    As others have said, my biggest grievances are this ...

• Clicking on it breaks my channeled spells

Which channeled spells are you refering to ? Mindflay ?

Just asking because i have yet to get any spellcast interrupted by clicking on a lightwell. Well as holy at least .
    Divine Hymn and Hymn of Hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffi View Post
    It's suprisingly good, I should click one more often when I see one.
    no you dont the more ppl use it the faster it gets drained & "heals" overheals.

see so much ppl clicking it when they topped or before pulls ...

leave it for tank they use it wisely most of times >_>

aaaw kk , never happen that i clicked Lightwell during hymns it seem. Good to know for future encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrossedd View Post
    I have a macro whenever I place my lightwell: /y Love your priest. Click the f***ing lightwell.
    Whenever our raid leader sees that macro he says in vent "Lightwell down do us all a favor a click it."
    I have found with the help of my macro and somebody calling it out in vent it's providing a great amount of healing. So for all of you, love your priest, click the lightwell ^_^
    To train PuGs how to use it I simply pop one down, mark it and let RSA announce "I love you Alexio. You clicked the Lightwell!"

Everyone wants the love

Their main heal they used (besides the lightwell you asked them to put down) was flash heal?? What a silly priest. No wonder they were going OOM. They didnt even bother using the regular Heal spell which is great on mana.. But seeing this now I may have to spec into light well. I didnt want to do it before because I didnt feel it was my guildmates job to focus on healing themselves in any way.. But if it heals this much and all they have to do is clicky.. The right times will call for it!

Magiq <Ascendants> - 85 BE Holy Priest - Ghostlands Server