Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    just that I don't think this skill would fit troll lorewise.

Awsome spell! Only if they had a spell similar but with MM or Surv

Quote Originally Posted by bamfrosty View Post
    So this is completely passive damage that requires no change in playstyle considering you can have it active with other aspects? yeah, no thanks again.
    Am not forcing u to accept the idea!!! this is your own opinion, but IMO fixing the dps of the spec got a higher priority than the fun factor of the shot's rotation, how will u enjoy the spec if u will rarely gonna use it??? "am trying to use some logic here "

Also i don't know why u r against passive damage???? we have only one source of passive damage "pets", but Unholy DKs got a lot of passive damage sources and they r not complaining about it, actually they r topping the damage meters with SV hunters!!! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    just that I don't think this skill would fit troll lorewise.
    Why is that??? as i said it before this ability isn't completely new to Beast masters, it is one of their ability in WCIII!!!

I like this spell idea alot, throw it up on the forums. In alot of other games with hunter/archer/ranger type classes this is a common mechanic, so I wouldn't doubt them implementing it with some sort of tweaks. Maybe to make it better and less Passive, make it a 1.5-2 second cast time, but add a proc to make it instant cast. Really good job thinking all of this up though, I'm glad there's still creative people out there!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty cool idea although I think a 20% proc chance off any attack is too much unless you can only have a certain amount out at the same time.
    I think all that needs to be added (back) is rhumba. This would make me a very happy hunter.

BM atm is not the most simple spec to play sorry.
    BM has to manage kill command, fervor, focus fire, Beast within and Rapid fire (5) CDs while using cobra for focus and weaving in arcane if focus allows (rarely if it hasnt changed since beta) AND heavy pet micromanagement
    MM has to manage Chimera, Rapid fire, Readiness, Aimed Shot! and imp SS uptime (5) steady shot for focus and arcane for focus dump
    SV has to manage Rapid fire, Black Arrow, explosive shot, and LnL procs (4) cobra for focus and arcane as a dump

As you can see if you wanted to call out a "simplest spec" SV would be the winner there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    Am not forcing u to accept the idea!!! this is your own opinion, but IMO fixing the dps of the spec got a higher priority than the fun factor of the shot's rotation, how will u enjoy the spec if u will rarely gonna use it??? "am trying to use some logic here "

Also i don't know why u r against passive damage???? we have only one source of passive damage "pets", but Unholy DKs got a lot of passive damage sources and they r not complaining about it, actually they r topping the damage meters with SV hunters!!! :/

Why is that??? as i said it before this ability isn't completely new to Beast masters, it is one of their ability in WCIII!!!
    Jungle trolls especially Darkspears think birds as weak creatures, hence why is the troll's druid form is a bat instead of a bird.

Maybe name it "Spirit Blitz" or "Totemic Beast Strike" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    That's a pretty cool idea although I think a 20% proc chance off any attack is too much unless you can only have a certain amount out at the same time.
    I think all that needs to be added (back) is rhumba. This would make me a very happy hunter.
    maybe u got confused, the hawk won't be there for a period of time, it will just do a single strike and then will disappear "the whole thing won't take a 1 sec" , so it is impossible to have more than a one per attack due to the 1 sec GCD caused by the hunter attacks , unless u have the kindred spirit talent which give u a 40% chance that the proc will summon 2 hawks, both of them will do a single attack and then disappear.