Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I hope you guys are able to work in a more professional surrounding. You guys sound pretty good, and the first few songs you make are the most important tbh! Just spread the word, keep on working on making better songs and eventually if you guys take it seriously, I dare to bet you guys will get what you want!

And the vocalist from Scar Symmetry is indeed very very good at the clean vocals department. I personally don't really like Scar Symmetry that much (I'm not a huge fan of his clean vocals, but he IS good). Pity he left though. Anyway, he features in this song (Also by Universum) and he's awesome in it. I like it, but I don't like if there's too much clean vocals! He's doing guest vocals btw, maybe you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnoow7NnF90

Best intro from this band's album!

Anyway, keep on rocking guys!

Enjoyed it a lot. Big fan of this genre. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got a chance to listen to it. Thumbs up!

You need to work on your clean vocals but other than that sounds really good! Keep it up.

Thanks alot for all the replys, we will try to clean up the vocals. 2 more songs coming up soon

the clean vocals arent white pasty noodle arm kid enough =\ holy fuck not even close to my genre but imma have to show this to my brother

lol is that a good thing?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know I like whatever you do, even though I like clean vocals better, I'm more interested in the guitar work. Fabulous!