Deleted

Lack of 1h weapon enchants.

Right, I know there's a somewhat similar thread in which some guy was whining about not having many enchants to choose from, so I wanted to post in there, but I can't seem to find it.. (Necro thread? Maybe..)

Right. So. Pvping on my hunter I've come to realize that I lack a weapon enchant for my mainhand weapon. I use a weapon chain in offhand because we all know how deadly 10 sec of disarm is...........But what am I to do with my mainhand?

65 Attack Power or 24 Agility?

Considering 1 Agi is slighty less than 1 AP, the 24 Agi is hardly worth it due to it being such a minor crit increase....

But I'd love to know what weapon enchant you guys are using for PvP? (Obviously, if you casually pvp with a 2h weapon equipped (+130 agi) dont bother posting.. that's just stating the obvious!)

26 agi. Agility gives 2 AP per point, as well as crit, and scales with talents/buffs better.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    always thought Hurricane was good
    Hurricane does not proc from ranged attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    Hurricane does not proc from ranged attacks.
    yeah i just relized he was a hunter so i deleted my post lol .. before some 1 could actualy comment on it... sigh -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's pretty simple - don't use a one-handed weapons as a hunter.
    And suffer from 10 second disable in PVP? I'd rather go unenchanted.

blizzard assumes hunters will be using polearms and staves, sso they intentionally made 1h enchants for casters/melee
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    And suffer from 10 second disable in PVP? I'd rather go unenchanted.
    It is possible to use Pyrium Weapon Chain on a 2-handed weapon. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    no more one-hand weapon drama for hunters. Which is good.
    LFM Random Battleground, no hunter plz.

I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    there are way to much 1handers specs in raid to trash your DKP when you share pole/spears only with ferals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    there are way to much 1handers specs in raid to trash your DKP when you share pole/spears only with ferals
    Your "mkay" reminds me the SouthPark lol
    LFM Random Battleground, no hunter plz.

I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.

btw if u havnt notcied.. Pyrium Weapon Chain can go onto polearm's and staffs.... also the lower stats of dual 1h weapons makes there no point in getting them i did the maths and polearm > dual 1h you lose 49 agi, 74 stam, 34 resil and crit so whats the point there is no enchant worth that

i have to agree with the original post disarm effects is way worse. i rather have two one hand weapons just my opinion. and blizz should have def given hunters at least one new enchant for one hand weapons in cata

patch 4.0.6: Three new enchants are available. They increase Agility by 50, Strength by 50, or Intellect by 50 respectively. Item level 300 or higher required. These new recipes are rare world drops.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    those 3 new chant's are for bracers btw, not weps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporizer View Post
    patch 4.0.6: Three new enchants are available. They increase Agility by 50, Strength by 50, or Intellect by 50 respectively. Item level 300 or higher required. These new recipes are rare world drops.
    What have BRACERS enchants to do with the discussion ???

10+ Year Old Account
    afaik those are wrist enchants

10+ Year Old Account
    I think by not putting a 1h enchant for hunters, Blizz is trying to tell us something.

You can put the weapon chain on a 2hand weapon, and I think that stat differential is better to use a 2hander instead of 2 1handers with chain + 26agi.
    But if you did go with 2 1handers, use 26 agi.